Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aphrodisiacal69 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aphrodisiacal69 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aphrodisiac meaning in hindi, aphrodisiac meaning in english, aphrodisiac meaning in marathi, aphrodisiac food, aphrodisiac meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 45 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 815) How does the 'love' taste? Was her question. Disguised as human, She roamed for years. Finally found love! He confessed his feelings for her on New Year Eve.. #erotica #gothic #aphrodisiacal69 #bloodthirstyy #eroticallypurple

read more
Bfujfhfjfhfjfnf (Quote 815) How does the 'love' taste? 
Was her question.

Disguised as human,
She roamed for years.

Finally found love!
He confessed his feelings for her on New Year Eve..

Neerja

(Quote552) Only to the one, whom I choose. #nympho #mnm_curves #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons #erotica love #lust Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
To be felt
To be embraced
To be smelled 
To be tasted
To be relished 
To be measured 
ONLY 
...by you.. (Quote552) Only to the one, whom I choose.

#nympho #mnm_curves #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons #erotica #love #lust Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote550) #nympho #erotica #desires #Passion #moansandmoons #aphrodisiacal69 love #kiss. 'Alley' as in Vagina. (pc- pinterest)

read more
While being served
by his fingers in depth of my alley
and being kissed intensively, 
I scratch out my moans
over his back wildly... (Quote550) #nympho #erotica #desires #passion #moansandmoons #aphrodisiacal69 #love #kiss. 'Alley' as in Vagina.
(pc- pinterest)

Neerja

(Quote549) 'cause we are under the same sky. #beingpurple #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons life #erotica love

read more
Whensoever I miss you, 
I look up at the sky.
... (Quote549) 'cause we are under the same sky.

#beingpurple #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons #life #erotica #love

Neerja

(Quote547) While exploring me, said he "God, you taste so good!" Song suggestion - "There's a meeting in my bed" by Rotimi 💜 tongueplay♡ #kiss #lust #nympho #aphrodisiacal69 #MnMihavetasted #moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
the flavour of mine 
via lips of yours. (Quote547)
While exploring me, said he "God, you taste so good!" 

Song suggestion - "There's a meeting in my bed" by Rotimi 💜

#tongueplay♡ #kiss #lust #nympho #aphrodisiacal69 #MnMihavetasted #moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote545) Song suggestion - "There's meeting in my bed" by Rotimi (sexy music with words fiery and sensuous!) #aphrodisiacal69 love #nights #Dreams #beingpurple #erotica #yqbaba What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be cherished by dreams 
of you being on my side. (Quote545)
Song suggestion - "There's meeting in my bed" by Rotimi (sexy music with words fiery and sensuous!)

#aphrodisiacal69 #love #nights #dreams #beingpurple #erotica #yqbaba

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Neerja

(Quote535) Only by YOU. ----------------- NOT inviting a private colllab. #MnMadored #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #aphrodisiacal69 #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
by you. (Quote535) Only by YOU.
-----------------

NOT inviting a private colllab.

#MnMadored #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #aphrodisiacal69 #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote533) Kiss the way like she do to you.. The want The desire.. She imprints while kissing you.. #lust #Passion #desires #aphrodisiacal69 #MnM_kissherlike #moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Like the burning desire to have you,
to want you,
She imprints
while kissing you. (Quote533)
Kiss the way like she do to you..
The want 
The desire..
She imprints while kissing you..

#lust #passion #desires #aphrodisiacal69 #MnM_kissherlike #moansandmoons #erotica Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote532) Hide me in for a while. Song suggestion- "All of me" by John Legend 💜💫 #aphrodisiacal69 #MnMhideme #Passion love #lust #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo Collaborating with Moans & Moons 🦋🖤

read more
'Cause I wanna be only yours secret
To be unknown by all
Known all by you..

To be a mystery
Yet being disentangled only by you..

Hide me in
In your love
Your lust
Your desires
Your pain
Your happiness..
Just hide me in you. (Quote532)
Hide me in for a while.

Song suggestion- "All of me" by John Legend 💜💫

#aphrodisiacal69 #MnMhideme #passion #love #lust #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo Collaborating with Moans & Moons 🦋🖤

Neerja

(Quote529) #tongueplay ♡ ~ Song suggestion - "Tongue" by Maribou State (#sexy beats!) ~ 'Alley' as in Vagina #aphrodisiacal69 #beingpurple #moansandmoons #erotica love #lust (pc-pinterest)

read more
Slurping in my alley rhythmically..
Moans being louder melodiously
Rains outside ..
Giving the chills in between the fiery bodies.. (Quote529)
#tongueplay ♡

~ Song suggestion - "Tongue" by Maribou State (#sexy beats!)

~ 'Alley' as in Vagina

#aphrodisiacal69 #beingpurple #moansandmoons #erotica #love #lust (pc-pinterest)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification