Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WorryAlarmClock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WorryAlarmClock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about we worry about you, stress and worry quotes, quotes about stress and worry, quotes of stress and worry, don t you worry child the piano guys,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Worry is an alarm clock which wakes me up before it buzzes. Now it's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That you could have easily dispensed with, yet despite willing it's disappearance, it remains an avoidable nuisance and may cause irreparable damage.. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Worry is an alarm clock which wakes me up before it buzzes. Now it's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Worry is an alarm clock which wakes me up before it buzzes. Now it's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That you have knowingly or unknowingly set, to make a noise in your mind and keep yourself unnecessary restless and awake.. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Worry is an alarm clock which wakes me up before it buzzes. Now it's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
An alarm clock that sets off on it's own and intensifies the noise in a restless mind. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
which reminds you, your responsibility towards everything but make you forget yourself.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. It's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 12/31

read more
that beeps in my dreams but fails to do so when I really need it to. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

It's your turn to elaborate on the #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

12/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It alerts you
that it's time
and will pass
like it passed
earlier...  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Madhu Jain

read more
Stop it... 
It's good for nothing..  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Aahaan

read more
Press the snooze button as you do generally in the morning,
It's a brand new day,
New characters, new opportunities,
New challenges and of course a new chapter is waiting for you to complete it.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Poonam Suyal

read more
When to turn it off....
is in our own hands
Stop worrying needlessly....
otherwise it'll become your brand Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Swapnali Debata

read more
that keeps on snoozing constantly till the time you are conscious and aware of it.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification