Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comfortin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comfortin6words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amenity is to comfort as barrel is to, comfort inn near me, tidings of comfort and joy, quotes for peace of mind and comfort, peace and comfort quotes,

• 37 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
consolation in a time 
of distress Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eating vanilla ice cream and gossiping with ma bapu.
(6+3) Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I am in my own study Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
a solitary genre of peaceful succour...
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
breathing with ease
smiling with ease Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

Anjana Parli Baburaj

Mother, is the one who makes sure and consoles you at bad times..right? On my bad times my mother used to ensure my happiness.She never wants me to be be worried of by someone,and she used to tell me never make someone worried.Her advices never fails to lead a good,happy life. Make your mother live herself.Not only your mother...what ever the relation...may it be ur friends,parents,sisters,or brother...make sure the happiness all the time. Comment your views amigos.. Waiting to read it!!! Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Bad times, her hands on my shoulder

..... Continued on caption Mother, is the one who  makes sure and consoles you at bad times..right? 
On my bad times my mother used to ensure my happiness.She never wants me to be be worried of by someone,and she used to tell me never make someone worried.Her advices never fails to lead a good,happy life.
Make your mother live herself.Not only your mother...what ever the relation...may it be ur friends,parents,sisters,or brother...make sure the happiness all the time. 
Comment your views amigos..
Waiting to read  it!!!

Madhu Jain

🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #comfortin6words 🎀 Collab with your beautiful words. 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Read our bio to know us better. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #oneliner

read more
Accepting each other 
without any expectations.  🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #comfortin6words

🎀 Collab with your beautiful words. 

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

🎀 Read our bio to know us better.

Shubhi Mahajan

A comfort for maa. Whenever I go somewhere without Mumma, the questions she asks "Waha pahuchne me koi pareshani to nahi hui aur khana kha liya?" Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Finally, my child has eaten food.  A comfort for maa. Whenever I go somewhere without Mumma, the questions she asks "Waha pahuchne me koi pareshani to nahi hui aur khana kha liya?" 

Sanan

read more
A place you are weird to meet you introduce to be self impression to bring the best out of you after a long time as per to come out of inner feel ignoring what others mean to Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Slipping into pyjamas 
Instant I'm home Participate in this #rapidfire and define #comfortin6words. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification