Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arthelpsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arthelpsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is life ka hindi arth, love art images 1000, quotes on art and life, famous quotes from sun tzu the art of war, the art of storytelling john walsh,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

On account of World Art Day, here's a #Collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #worldartday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To protect and care 
for someone lovingly
To feel deep respect 
and admiration for something
To allow oneself 
to enjoy the pleasure 
To gently calm down 
and ease the grief
To keep ourselves 
occupied in our own work On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

On account of World Art Day, here's a #Collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #worldartday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Articulate my emotions on life's canvas taking a part of me with it and gifting a part of it to me.
I paint it with love's brush and go about sketching my imagination dipping it in the colours of happiness.
I sculpt it with love's patience.
It drinks my pain and brings it beautifully alive
Art helps me walk through life 
I wonder if it has become my 
crutch or uses me as a crutch?
Art helps me as much as I 
help it..
 On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
In bonding with
 the softer side of life...  On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to express
it may not be exact
the way it is inside me
but I am satisfied
that the inner me
is infront of me On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Sanan

read more
To recollect memories in me where I feel naked and forget mine On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Nfb ..

read more
to unburden my soul 
to break my cage and calm my rage 
to let my heart engage and joy takes the central stage 
to question the unquestionable society and maintain my sanity 
 On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Paradoxical Penman

read more
calm the storm within me.  On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Swapnali Debata

read more
to develop my skills, to relive my happiness and to revive myself. On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Dr. Aastha Jain

Writing is my form of art, what's yours? On account of World Art Day, here's a #Collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #worldartday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writing

read more
Put something forward, that my subconscious already believes.  Writing is my form of art, what's yours? 

#writing

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
understand the universe
on Her terms, not mine.
It helps me reach the point
of realisation when art, existence and expression are in sync with one another. On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification