Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldartday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldartday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 49 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Rj Ankush FM

Nandipati Kalyani

On account of World Art Day, here's a #Collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #worldartday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To protect and care 
for someone lovingly
To feel deep respect 
and admiration for something
To allow oneself 
to enjoy the pleasure 
To gently calm down 
and ease the grief
To keep ourselves 
occupied in our own work On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

On account of World Art Day, here's a #Collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #worldartday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Articulate my emotions on life's canvas taking a part of me with it and gifting a part of it to me.
I paint it with love's brush and go about sketching my imagination dipping it in the colours of happiness.
I sculpt it with love's patience.
It drinks my pain and brings it beautifully alive
Art helps me walk through life 
I wonder if it has become my 
crutch or uses me as a crutch?
Art helps me as much as I 
help it..
 On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #artislifebm 💐 🎀 Happy World Art Day! Collab with your artistic words. 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Read our bio to know us better. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #worldartday #soultrigger

read more
Life is art
Pursue it with
Your mind and heart
Never draw lines 
Which tear people apart. 
Bring love to work
With kindness impart
When failures surround 
Make a rejuvenating start. 

🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #artislifebm 💐

🎀 Happy World Art Day! Collab with your artistic words.    

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

🎀 Read our bio to know us better.

Gita Khanna

read more
In bonding with
 the softer side of life...  On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

World Art Day is celebrated every year on April 15 across the globe as an event to celebrate fine arts. The day was embraced by the International Association of Art, a partner of UNESCO, to bolster awareness of creative activity in the world. #WorldArtDay  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to express
it may not be exact
the way it is inside me
but I am satisfied
that the inner me
is infront of me On account of World Art Day, here's a #collab prompt for you all. Tell us how art helps you in your life. :) #arthelpsme

Madhu Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATart • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 It's World Art Day, today!✨ So, collab on this beautiful bg by defining "ART" in your original words. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba_yqdidi #worldartday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Raise your 
positivity 
to enrich 
the symphony 
of your soul  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATart • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

It's World Art Day, today!✨
So, collab on this beautiful bg by defining "ART" in your original words. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Naseem Habib

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATart • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 It's World Art Day, today!✨ So, collab on this beautiful bg by defining "ART" in your original words. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldartday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Restore your       Try 
soul                      once more
in such                 before
a way                   giving up
to start 
anew OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATart • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

So, collab on this beautiful bg by defining "ART" in your original words. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwithoutartlifeis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab on this World Art Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #worldartday

read more
                   lifeless
we are too the manifestation of art OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwithoutartlifeis
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab on this World Art Day special prompt with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnoartif • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 It's World Art Day, today!✨ So, collab on this beautiful bg by sharing that what's not an art. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldartday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
doesn't affect your heart OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATnoartif • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

So, collab on this beautiful bg by sharing that what's not an art. ✨

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification