Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LockdownDay4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LockdownDay4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

cressy adoline

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #LockdownDay4 #emojiMeme #Emoji entries to #YQMT754 and make someone's day. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I got used to survive in this circumstance too😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days  #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday4 #emojiMeme #emoji entries to #YQMT754 and make someone's day.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aditi Mishra

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #LockdownDay4. How was your day? Tell me what always cheers you up when you think about it? It could be a song, a book, a smile from a stranger and what not. Let us hope for a better tomorrow by taking care of ourselves today. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The day was good. I was spending my whole day with the online classes but on the break time I listen songs and movies..... Write your #LockdownDiary for the #LockdownDay4.

How was your day? Tell me what always cheers you up when you think about it? It could be a song, a book, a smile from a stranger and what not. Let us hope for a better tomorrow by taking care of ourselves today. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Het Modi

jo abhi draft mein hi rahenge😂😂😂 aur kis kisne dekhe??? 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #LockdownDay4 #emojiMeme #Emoji entries to #YQMT754 and make someone's day. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aaj maine mere 500 saal purane 500 draft dekhe😂😂😂 jo abhi draft mein hi rahenge😂😂😂
aur kis kisne dekhe???

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days  #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday4 #emojiMeme #emoji entries to #YQMT754 and make someone's day.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Manisha T.

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #LockdownDay4. How was your day? Tell me what always cheers you up when you think about it? It could be a song, a book, a smile from a stranger and what not. Let us hope for a better tomorrow by taking care of ourselves today. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With enough of precautions and medical assistance, life seems so unpredictable....
Few days ago, I wanted to escape from Life for some silly reasons, and today I don't want to loose Life for some silly reasons...
With Oxymetere laying at the bed side,
It gives me assurance of my existence,
and I am not going to disappear
Without any announcement for sure.... Write your #LockdownDiary for the #LockdownDay4.

How was your day? Tell me what always cheers you up when you think about it? It could be a song, a book, a smile from a stranger and what not. Let us hope for a better tomorrow by taking care of ourselves today. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayatri Patel GP

read more
Don't meet or talk to anyone
 Stay away with a distance of 1 meter.
 Maintaining social distance.
 Wearing a face mask.
 Ask the family to stay home too
 Never go out without a reason at this time.
 Bring luggage on time.
 Only take things after hand sanitizing.
 With this in mind, warn Corona.
 To keep our family at home for the country.
 Tell this to everyone around
 If I say this only for your understanding, 
then also understand to people
 Gayatri Patel Write your #LockdownDiary for the #LockdownDay4.

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
Mask at face na ...
Distance of cab na ...
Stay your home na ...
Wash the hand na ...
Safe for every one na ...
Run away corona na ... Write your #LockdownDiary for the #LockdownDay4.

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Unlock yourself to lock into
Fitness wellness happiness  Write your #LockdownDiary for the #LockdownDay4.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification