Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownday13 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownday13 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13 How did the 13th day go for you? Hope all of you are taking care of yourselves. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wanderlust!!!Made a list of cities I wish to travel post Corona.Hope it comes out true.. Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13

How did the 13th day go for you? Hope all of you are taking care of yourselves. Stay safe. :)
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13 How did the 13th day go for you? Hope all of you are taking care of yourselves. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yeah me hu corona positive,
Yeah mere papa hai corona positive,
Aur hamari quarantine party ho rahi hai.👨‍👩‍👧
Happy mother's Day from isolation in room without giving surprises to mamma. Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13

How did the 13th day go for you? Hope all of you are taking care of yourselves. Stay safe. :)
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

Aap k bhi maan me ladu foote???😂😂😂 Apne nasib me toh khichdi hi hai...... Abhi k leiye...... 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdown #hue_of_man #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday13 entries to #YQMT791 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
 me watching the cookery show.
and all that delicious items.🤤🤤🤤
 Aap k bhi maan me ladu foote???😂😂😂
Apne nasib me toh khichdi hi hai...... Abhi k leiye......

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #lockdown #hue_of_man #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday13 entries to #YQMT791 and make everyone laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Wallflower Wallflower

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13 How did the 13th day go for you? Hope all of you are taking care of yourselves. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
It was raining today but I MISS MY FIRST  SHOWER🌧️🌧️🌧️😔..!!!....
HAD A LOVELY evening cold BREEZE  enjoyed with 😷..!!!
Something was different feeling ..!!!
Still I kept enjoying...!!!
For I KNOW THE VALUE OF LIVING LIFE AND  DRAGGING LIFE...!!!
Life had offered many bad AND good patches...!!!..
I ACCEPTED. IT WITHOUT COMPLAINTS.!!! FOR I KNEW ITS MY KARMIC ACCOUNTS ..MAY BE IT OF BODY OR WORK OR RELATIONSHIP.. OR ANYTHING THAT CAME AS A PAPER BEFORE ME..!!!!!! I JUST ACCEPTED IN HIS NAME ...!!!
LEAVING TO HIM MY ALL PROBLEM ..IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW..!!!!
DAY WAS HAPPY AS USUAL FOR I PROMISED TO GOD AND MYSELF TO BE HAPPY..!!!
LET WHATEVER HAPPENS...!!!
I KNOW ITS ME WHO CAN MAKE ME HAPPY ....!!! UNCONDITONALLY...!!!
AFTER CORONA ATTACK...!!
LIFE GOT DIFFERENT MEANING S ..!! DIFFERENT PURPOSES...!!!
I KNOW I NEEDS TO BE STRONG  EMOTIONALLY FOR MYSELF AND TO HELP OTHERS...!!!
LETS WELCOME NEW DAY WITH NEW  HAPPY MOMENTS ..!!!!! BE MASKED BE STRONG !!EMOTIONALLY!!!
TC
 Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Exactly literally lockdown at airport 
In the name of the scam RTCPR test 
However this was the sweetest
Lockdown ever where I had my Sweetheart Daughter to spend some
Amazing lifetime moments we were locked to unlock our mind and heart  Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday13

#YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification