Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisaquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisaquestion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 43 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Kusum

Divyani Choudhary

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisaquestion Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is a question
and how we live it 
is our answer.. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisaquestion Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and we are the answers searching for that mysterious, miraculous, magical answer of life.
We are those waves in the ocean of life, strangely unaware that we are all a part of the ocean and not seperate from it.
The answer is embedded in the question itself, unable to see itself, find itself, futilely searching elsewhere for itself.
Life is the question in as much as
Life is the answer 

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

Osho Jain

read more
Which have multiple answers.
Raises my guts to confront fears,
Gives me tears but simultaneously prepares me to dry these tears,
Rears me like ma,
Scolds me like papa,
Mentors me like ma-papa,
This tradition of life fulfills me.

Ashika Ashika

read more
About love ,game and death. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

Gita Khanna

read more
We go out with the question still in hand
Answer eludes us lifelong. .. 

Sita Prasad

read more
Which doesn't wait for replies,
It checks on the deeds. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and exploring it
gives you the answer Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

khusi

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeisaquestion Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptamusings

read more
 जीवन एक सवाल है,
जिसे हर पल और हर हाल में जीते चले जाना ही ,
इसका एक मात्र जवाब है।।
Good morning Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

#ankitaguptamusings

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 of multiple choice category😀 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeisaquestion

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification