Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3thingsihavelearnt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3thingsihavelearnt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3th richest man in the world, 3th prime minister of india, 3th class english book, 3th class english, 3th marathi book,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏻Relishing your PRESENT  moment with glory
👉🏻Inadvertently neglect the PAST and step-forward
👉🏻If the above 2 are in line your FUTURE will be bright Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Firstly it's great to have an entirely different perspective.
Secondly never to question the intentions of your closest friends.
Thirdly to have a sensible conversation under all circumstances. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt   #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
1. Caring
2. Loving
3. Understanding Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love

read more
Fulfilling responsibility with friends, supporting them in times of difficulty,
Don't be Offended with each other.  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love

Varadhan P M

read more

Be dependable, come what may!

Be the Best Heart to Share secrets

Be bold in advising, councilling and
in Censurering...  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Megha Soni

read more
दोस्ती की महक इश्क से कम नहीं होती इश्क पर ही जिंदगी खत्म नहीं होती 
अगर मिल जाए एक अच्छा दोस्त तो जिंदगी जन्नत से कम नहीं होती 
😊हैप्पी फ्रेंडशिप डे😊 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, collab and tell us about the 3 things you have learnt from your friends. #aboutme #3thingsihavelearnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 202

read more
1. Promise someone or something only when you're capable to fulfill it.
2. Never Judge Anyone.
3. Trust and Loyalty is important too.  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#366dayschallengesp Day 202

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Positivity
Humanity
Smart work Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Chetan Uikey

read more
1. Enjoy the life .
2. Trust someone blindly .
3. Never ask them for help they are always there for you . Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Honesty trust
courage praise
don’t waste money and time Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification