Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwereacloud Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwereacloud Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

cressy adoline

If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. I'll walk with you when you go on your midnight stroll. I'll become any shape you want. I'll bring the sky to your feet, the sky you were denied If I were a cloud, I'd be your cloud. #ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I would be happily 
Moving in the sky 
Enjoying my Hide 
And seek game with
The cool moon
Over the night 
And shower My 
Love upon humans
And nature as rain! 

If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 
I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. 
I'll walk with you when you go on your midnight stroll. 
I'll become any shape you want. 
I'll bring the sky to your feet, the sky you were denied 
If I were a cloud, I'd be your cloud. 

#ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. I'll walk with you when you go on your midnight stroll. I'll become any shape you want. I'll bring the sky to your feet, the sky you were denied If I were a cloud, I'd be your cloud. #ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I would take all tears of vapour from all and made it pure and happy If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 
I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. 

#ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. I'll walk with you when you go on your midnight stroll. I'll become any shape you want. I'll bring the sky to your feet, the sky you were denied If I were a cloud, I'd be your cloud. #ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I would carry your dreams 
to far off lands
where lies happiness 
and peace. 
I would weave you
wings from gossamer
and silk
as light as fluff
and as beautiful
as your smile.  If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

marmalade ツ

If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. I'll be the only rain cloud that doesn't pour because you don't like rain. I'll make sure you're safe. I'll walk with you when you go on your midnight stroll. I'll become any shape you want. I'll bring the sky to your feet, the sky you were denied If I were a cloud, I'd be your cloud. #ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I would float around the world,
making numerous shapes of mine,
as destined,
as desired,
as deserved.  If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

#ifiwereacloud #yqmuse #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

People never look up at all
Bent double on their Mobiles!
Or busy over the files or Mails !
Mock at Me as a Passing Cloud !
If I Thunder ⚡⛈️ curse Me loud 📢
And clear,but little children wonder
And Guess My Shape 🤪 yonder..!
I shrink into little drops of Rain 🌧️
Know not the place of My Fall
But have to be grateful to all...

Harikumar KP

read more
Spread like mist in the mind of nature If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
I rain all the time. If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
If I were cloud 
I refuse to carry burden 
without any reason 
no longer to carry rain 
or usher storm 
I would add some 
beautiful color in sunset sky. If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

दि कु पां

read more
हर रात महबूबा के घर पर ही खूब बरसता..
वो बारिश देखने को निकलती तो बिजली चमका उसकी तस्वीर लेता.. If I were a cloud, I'd come to earth and hover over you whenever it gets sunny. 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
I'll promote your happiness as far as I can..
I'll cover all the surfaces that hard and uncouth..
and make you instantaneously & consciously free..
to walk on fluffy clouds that laid for your feet..
and make you cherish on your immediate sprung..
with the ticklish sensation beneath your feet..
I'd be a shield to protect you from the sun..
and watch you over like no body else have..

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification