Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2phrasesmakemelaugh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2phrasesmakemelaugh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hva 630-2phm-4 mm-a, hva 630-2phm-6mm-a, yhva280-2phi-4mm-a, yhva280-2phi-4mm-b, aaj ka rashifal in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. #chitshumour Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.Achche din is round the corner. 

2.What are you doing in that corner? 
(how do I tell that I'm searching for achche din? 🤭) 
 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#chitshumour

Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love you
Don't you trust me? Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The same phrase can make you marvel at it's beautiful words and can make you laugh and also be dismissed as bad, it all depends on the mood. 
But a few phrases are always able to elicit a few chuckles like
"Go Corona Go"
and "Acche Din"
Ironically and idiotic and comic . 
Laugh elicited by the perceived discomfort of the idiots who went all over the town clapping. 
Hahahaha.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Varadhan P M

read more

A PERFECT CIRCULAR SQUARE!¡

TO MAKE BOTH ENDS MEET 🥺🤢 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
1. Let's have a coffee now
2. Here's your favourite diary milk and 
butter scotch ice cream Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Ar. Smitha

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 phrases that make you laugh. #aboutme #2phrasesmakemelaugh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
"Love is blind"

"Hard work pays" Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#smithasunkara

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. Love more worry less
2. move on Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Mona Chaurasia

read more
1. My niece
2. My mother and family Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Manmohan Singh

read more
1)sweeet whose name suggest --.    like husband

पती सा 

2)  vegetable whose name suggest that it is 
       pursuing law.

करे ला 

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhav Jha

read more
When somebody is ironically true and cracks a satirical jibe.

When i see myself being foolish enough to understand above Welcome to the day 18 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification