Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinkhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinkhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, i love you more than you think, i think about you all the time, the ones who are crazy enough to think they can, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I really think about it's upliftment!

What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My town becomes my home. What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
my heart melts and eyes glow What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I remember naughty things and unerasable memories that i don't want to recollect What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

When I think of my hometown, I think of rusty winds swelled by sugarcane juice swirling around me. Figures with a pair of muddy limbs crawl in and out of my eye. #YourQuoteAndMine #thinkhome #theunsungquill

read more
I think grey.

( caption)  When I think of my hometown, 
I think of rusty winds swelled 
by sugarcane juice swirling 
around me. 
Figures with a pair
of muddy limbs
crawl in and out 
of my eye.

Aditi Mishra

read more
I remember my childhood... What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

சொர்க்கமே என்றாலும் அது நம்மூரைப் போல வருமா..😍🥰💕 What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My face cherishes in pink🥰
Inner self feels like flying in cloud nine🌈
My thoughts wander over my favorite places😎
More than everything there is my heaven💕
That's my one and only sweet home😍😍
Purely builded with the love and affection 
I'm blessed to born in my family in my hometown😎

(Only those who live away knows the value of hometown) சொர்க்கமே என்றாலும் அது நம்மூரைப் போல வருமா..😍🥰💕
What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
I start recalling my old memories Like

Playing cricket in the open ground,

Doing jungle safari, Eating fresh food And 

Most Importantly Sitting on the Terrace 

And having a talk with grandparents 💯 What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi

Bad Poet

Champawat, Uttarakhand. What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't want to think anymore.

Sweet floods take over my interiority complete. The dusks and dawns take turns and compete for visual treats to the eyes. Birds sing at their sweetest. Love, it flows in the water and flies in the air. And somewhere in my heart I can't help but realise that I'm nothing but my hometown.

At peace, at ease, falling complete. Champawat, Uttarakhand.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I go to the beautiful thoughts of childhood, that colonies, park school, everything was so beautiful and calm  the atmosphere there. What do you think when you think of your hometown? #thinkhome #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification