Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqcameintomylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqcameintomylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Trapti

Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 Font: Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A friend with whom I can share any feelings of mine without fear of being judged..
And a friend who is reflection of myself.. Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Font: Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 Font: Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a soft fragrant breeze that has permeated my entire being Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Sita Prasad

read more
A friend in disguise, someone whose friendship makes me satiated and contended. Writing has made me a calmer and matured person. I have been connecting with my family and friends through writings. 
A friendship which makes me complete. And I don't need any more.😊
Happy birthday YQ🎊🥳 Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a sweetheart warrior 
to help me heal better
at the times of Corona 
vented out my emotions
in such a beautiful way 
Thanks and Gratitude 
Stay blessed 🎂❤ Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Poonam Suyal

read more
a cool breeze
relaxing my mind,
when I needed it the most
YQ is a friend for life,
cannot stay away from this place
No matter how busy I'm,
in my life's strive Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 Font: Crimson Italic. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters

read more
 journey of writing in new direction.  Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters

DrLal Thadani

Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 Everyday Like a Blessing You make me so happy You make me so joyful just with your presence with your YQ fragrance #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Everyday 
Like a Blessing
You make me so happy 
You make me so joyful
just with your presence
with your YQ fragrance
You make me fall in love 
with you & Your Quotes 
Everyday 
Happy Birthday 🎉

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Everyday 
Like a Blessing
You make me so happy 
You make me so joyful
just with your presence
with your YQ fragrance

अज्ञानी

read more
A candle
in dark room Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Aditi Mishra

read more
A cherry on the cake.. Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

Anupama Jha

read more

Cool breeze in the sultry weather Good morning. We turn five today. Start your morning with a #simile challenge. #yqcameintomylife #happybirthdayyq #yqturns5

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification