Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happybirthdayYQ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happybirthdayYQ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happybirthday shayri his daughter 0, happybirthday quotes, 1 happybirthday.com in tamil, 1 happybirthday.com in hindi, happybirthday th,

• 189 Followers
  • 344 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ada

आज के #rapidfire में हमारे योरकोट को 5 शब्दों में बयां करें।❤️ #rzYQ5शब्दोंमें #yqrestzone #rzhindi #collabwithrestzone #yqturns5 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
शब्दों से जुड़े रिश्तों का अटूट बंधन  आज के #rapidfire में हमारे योरकोट को 5 शब्दों में बयां करें।❤️

#rzYQ5शब्दोंमें #yqrestzone #rzhindi #collabwithrestzone #yqturns5 #HappyBirthdayYQ  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Ada

नमस्कार लेखकों🌸 आज के हमारे खास #RZMetaWriMoH28 के साथ collab करें और अपने खूबसूरत शब्दों से अपने इस YQ के घर को अपने शब्दों द्वारा व्यक्त करें!❤️ उम्दा लेखनों को हमारे द्वारा इंस्टाग्राम पर दर्शाया जायेगा! (लिंक बायो में उपलब्ध है😍) इस पोस्ट को हाईलाईट कर शेयर करें ताकि हर कोई इस खूबसूरत मौके और कार्य का लाभ उठा सके।❤️ #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #happybirthdayYQ #rzhindi #yqturns5 #RzMetaWriMo

read more
जहाँ ग़म और ख़ुशियाँ 
सब साथ में मिलते हैं..
हमारे सम्पूर्ण भावों और विचारों का ,
एक ऐसा आशियाना..
जहाँ हमारे दिल से जुड़ा,
हर जज़्बात आश्रय पाता है..
जो दिल के भाव हम कहीं ओर नहीं,
व्यक्त कर पाए ज़िन्दगी में,
वो जगह आपने हमें नवाज़ी है..
शुक्रिया तहें दिल से आपका ,
जो हमें खुला आसमाँ और ये जमीं दी..
भावों और विचारों का ऐसा संगम,
जिसमें सब सराबोर हैं… नमस्कार लेखकों🌸

आज के हमारे खास #RZMetaWriMoH28 के साथ collab करें और अपने खूबसूरत शब्दों से अपने इस YQ के घर को अपने शब्दों द्वारा व्यक्त करें!❤️

उम्दा लेखनों को हमारे द्वारा इंस्टाग्राम पर दर्शाया जायेगा! (लिंक बायो में उपलब्ध है😍) 

इस पोस्ट को हाईलाईट कर शेयर करें ताकि हर कोई इस खूबसूरत मौके और कार्य का लाभ उठा सके।❤️

Rishi Tibrewal

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today. Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Simran Swan

read more
Bring out your inner writer. Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today.

Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Simran Swan

Uvarani jaganathan

You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. #dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #Collab #HappyBirthdayYourQuote #happybirthdayYQ #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Just have my words of feelings with you.
Save all those words in your memory that I shared with you...
Keep endorsing me for life long... You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. 

#dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #collab #happybirthdayyourquote #happybirthdayyq #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Sanchali Desai

Our YQ turns 6 today. ✨ How's your journey going on with this friend? #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns6 #dostyq #discovernewwriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
 Life becomes more beautiful  Our YQ turns 6 today. ✨
How's your journey going on with this friend?

#happybirthdayyq #yqturns6 #dostyq #discovernewwriters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Disclosed Heart

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #dearyq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like the dream that came true 
You are having the power of turning 
A no-writer to a writer 
&
You are also capable of 
Bringing the awareness of being a poet as well 
To a blabberer like me
 Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq #dearyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #dearyq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have given me an opportunity 
of exploring myself onto a paper 
with beautiful breaming flow of words
thanks for accepting me as I am 
and correcting me whenever 
I'm on the wrong track Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq #dearyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It helped me to devote little time
to be engrossed in writing, 
decorate the beautiful words  
I found many touching souls 
with extraordinary vision, 
sparkling words that are heartfelt 
in their skillful writing Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts and talk about the one thing YQ taught you. :) #yqturns6 #yqtaughtme #happybirthdayyq  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today. Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
divulge thoughts at the moment Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today.

Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATyourquoteislikeangel • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5

read more

With a new initiative 
makes it possible fortuitously
To raise clung to the peak
Wih widespread 
respect and admiration OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATyourquoteislikeangel
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home