Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deareyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deareyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more
You spotted with careful watch
And alerted me of danger 
Your tear drops comes 
from the right eye, 
means happiness 
and if it comes 
from the left eye, 
it's sadness
I dont know how far it's TRUE
But I experienced it from my heart Dear Eyes,
Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell.
I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already.
I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno

K Harsita

Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more
It will be little puerile if I just thank you.
So here is a solemn promise :
I will take care of you. You being tiny or big gives us view of world. Washing you properly after waking up at morning will be my first priority. 
Shower you once in a while with water to keep you chill always will be my daily routine. 
I will take care of you by giving you rest at least 8 hours a day. I will keep you healthy by eating healthy and doing proper exercise. Dear Eyes,
Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell.
I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already.
I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno

Khait Ul Abyaz

Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more

Dear eyes, stop wasting your tears for the people who don't care about it. In vain, you will start paining and turn red and will make me look like a monster. So smile and add beauty to me. Dear Eyes,

@_

Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more
Dear eyes
       You are beautiful gift,
       very precious & pure, 
       never told us lie & beyond 
       the comprehension of many.
 Dear Eyes,

Sanan

#postman #letters #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be careful what you gonna see than you realise #postman #letters #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Dear eyes,

I know you very well from the depth of my soul that you see lots of Stuffs  and giddy situations in your day to day life,sometime you feel joy,sometime you broke with your salty waters,But i  precisely and  greatly i want to say one thing for you that  you are most strongest and boldest part of  my  till now, and i  bow down to you for supporting me faithfully and  sincerely,
                        Thank you,
                        Undoubtedly,
                       With gratitude,
                        Afrin jahan.

Dear Eyes,

Megha Lakhani

read more
Dear eyes, 
You are too expressive and too emotional. 
It's great to be called you as brown. 
Do not carry the burden of emotions that heart carries and never fill it with tears for the emotions that are not reciprocated. 

Dear eyes, clear your vision and see the beautiful tomorrow for all. You may wait to see him again but I can't assure you. 
Hope to see you sparkling again  !!  Dear Eyes,

Varadhan P M

read more

Dear Eyes,
Thank you for letting me see the world and people through you.
But you are blamed for judging people
and their affairs. The Mind is the real culprit. But who cares!?
   Yet you are quite, kind of you!
If someone falls , people ask , "Are you blind?" You See!  Dear Eyes,

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more
Stop seeing things in just black and white... 
Right or wrong? 
Truth or lies? 
Good or bad? 
Start seeing the greys, accept the same.. 
That's where most of our lives are played out!!!  #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Dear Eyes,
I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you

Shail Raghuvanshi

Dear Eyes, Stop looking for the best in people. I know you see a problem as a challenge but it's not. It's a burden on my mind. I know you love reading people. But they don't want to be read they want you to believe the lies they tell. I know you are not afraid of being seen crying but I wish you could stop tearing up for every damn thing, happy or sad. Shut the tear ducts already. I know you like reading between the lines. But you don't let me just see a thing, you make me obsess over it. I kno #writerscommunity #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #deareyes #daytwo

read more
Stop going overboard. 
It doesn't matter whether you shed tears out of pain or hurt. 
Nobody is going to bother. 
Don't permit the heart to dictate your performance. 
Don't be a puppet of emotional abuse. 

"Doesn't work like that, you know" you tell me. 

Is it so? Then, once you are done with the flowing of Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, then just presume you had a heavy workout. 
Eyes cleaned. 
Eyes exercised. 
Eyes, all pretty and alluring. 

Got it! 
 Dear Eyes,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification