Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritewaterbody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritewaterbody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite ki spelling, arguments in favour of democracy, le k meri favourite car, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
  River 

it's pure — % & Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A waterfall

Love to see the water flows in a vertical drop and looks pleasant 
  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritewaterbody. Form of water is snow, ice or rain. Body of water could be a waterfall or an ocean. Surprise in comments in 3 hours. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Ocean

It has unending depth
Hides untold treasures and secrets within
Assimilates all that wishes to pour into it...  Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritewaterbody. Form of water is snow, ice or rain. Body of water could be a waterfall or an ocean. Surprise in comments in 3 hours.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

The ocean

To my mind it has very many nuances 
Viz a viz people and life in general..  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 The beaches.

It is  irresistible for me,
The beauty of waves is spectaculous.☺️☺️. Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
river. 

its gives 
a peace of mind.  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritewaterbody. Form of water is snow, ice or rain. Body of water could be a waterfall or an ocean. Surprise in comments in 3 hours. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Of course Rivers

Not Stagnant and supporting a local area

Running, more accessible to wider area

Running water gathers moss!  Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritewaterbody. Form of water is snow, ice or rain. Body of water could be a waterfall or an ocean. Surprise in comments in 3 hours.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

RAMESWARAM BEACH

CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER, WAVELESS

in the Mornings. You can see the bed of the Ocean too! Children would love it!  Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
LIQUID 

1. Liquid form of water itself have 
many other magnificent forms. 

2. All time favourite drink. 

3. We are 70% water. Participate in the #rapidfire and talk about your #favouritewaterbody. Form of water is snow, ice or rain. Body of water could be a waterfall or an ocean. Surprise in comments in 3 hours.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Water Springs

They are pure, beautiful and never lose their originality. Good morning. Start your day with a #doublecollab and tell us your #favouritewaterbody. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification