Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3risksinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3risksinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3ri marathi kavita, 3ri kavita, 3ri kavita marathi, sks recruitment 2020, sks gun pubg,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Today, tell us about the 3 risks you took in your life. #aboutme #3risksinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The 2006 Mumbai train bombings were a series of seven bomb blasts on 11 July,
18:24 – 18:35 my husband reached home early that day.

Turning point of not joining in Kendriya Vidyalaya as a Computer Teacher

Trusted a person to be a best friend— % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

Today, tell us about the 3 risks you took in your life. #aboutme #3risksinlife
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January. Today, tell us about the 3 risks you took in your life. #aboutme #3risksinlife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking the dangerous path of life alone and not caring to stop. 

Sticking to a job that my greys refused to stick to and rueing the decision

Jumping headlong into risks at every turn of my life and mocking death
— % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
1.got married  on impulse without knowing much about him

2.decided to separate out

3.made up my mind to bring up my son by myself.. — % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Never one to take risks even a daring act, which for others is just par for the course, is a big ask for me. 
Like the time I agreed for a treacherous trek to an unnamed, unclimbed mountain peak with no training of mountain climbing. ( During the trek had rued my decision a million times, but afterwards I gloat and brag about it. Like now.) 
Or the time when I agreed for an offer to stay at an isolated resort where I and my wife were the only occupants. ( Never been more scared staying there, even a thunderstorm gave me a near death experience when already was dead scared of being all alone in wilderness.) 
Even making a friend on Facebook 
for the first time, while all the while 
I used to caution my daughter 
about the perils of social media, 
was a big task for me. — % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
1. Expressing myself to you believing you to understand
2. Trusting you about the impossible I felt before. 
3. Pretending to be happy with you.  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Working in the Ammunition Factory

Supervising the production of Grenades, mortors, APCs Howitzers etc

After a big explosion, resigned and took
up Teaching.

Getting married 🥺😲 Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

To step out in the world alone, when had I nothing in me.
To study at the point of life, where I had classmates half my age.
Flying out of my country, to look for a future that am not sure of.— % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Failed to unite my family.
Loved life chosen unconditionally.
Failed to let him go from my life.😢— % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
1) Started listening to my parents instead of my heart..
2) Started running after money like a dog runs after a bone when it is thrown.
3) Started killing myself slowly and painfully as I am seeing myself drifting to a dark room which is full of psychopaths..— % & Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Saini

read more
When I see you I like you the first time risk of my life I feel I feel I feel...
The second is when I meet you first time when I asked you for a coffee Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. January.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification