Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wearentmeant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wearentmeant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about puan dress is wear in which state, mom and me indian wear, grassy and wanted wear meaning, grassy and wanted wear, party wear long skirt and blouse,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Kalai Selvi

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because, I value 'love' and you value 'money'

Hey.. Listen.. Money is "Life". You can't lead a prestigous life without money.

No. You're wrong. Money isn't life. No women need a prestigous life.. All we need is a happy and peacefull life with lots and lots of love and love only. Good bye.

— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Manya Pandey

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
BeCaUsE...

When there is no trust there is no love!!

When there is no love there is no holding back!!

When there is no holding back then there is no reason to stay!! Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Well you tell me it's auburn when I say brown, you laugh at me when I say it's red what you call scarlet, you chide me in front of others when I call languid lavender as purple. 
How can my colour blind eyes distinguish if your face is rogue or blushing with anger. 
— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
"As I am the replica of truth and happiness
While you are a cheater full of lies" Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Quite simple.

You are in Simla...

Iam in OOTY !

On the same Contours.

Feeling chill, nothing to fill... — % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

As we stand like two opposite poles of the planet earth
Not compatible for eachother even we have a rebirth

Let's part ways as good old friends
Before the good in us forever ends.— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
Asked  the STAR
 to the MOON...!!— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

kUr Gaglani

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Falu Love #missingyou #mymistake

read more
Because
I declined the proposal..!!! 
😄😄😄

🙁🙁☹️— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

#falu #Love #missingyou #mymistake

Harshitha Arroju

read more
Every relationship has its sparks when it is new but later it looses its charm and a little mistake feels like a blunder and it always raises finger on my decision  to be together with you.... 
and constant bickering of us over a tiny things proves right that I made a wrong decision choosing you....
Even now I love you with all my heart  and I will always choose you but my mind says choose "yourself" before anyone else ... my heart is in lapse and I accepted my mind's thought.... — % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
You have too many Questions 
Than the Answers I have for you— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification