Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Falu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Falu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mosaddek ali falu, kiwi fal khane se kya hota hai, kiwi fal kaisa hota hai, sabar ka fal in hindi, imandari ka fal,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kUr Gaglani

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mistake #Falu

read more
It reminds me my mistake...— % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#Mistake #falu

kUr Gaglani

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Falu Love #missingyou #mymistake

read more
Because
I declined the proposal..!!! 
😄😄😄

🙁🙁☹️— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. #wearentmeant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#falu #Love #missingyou #mymistake

kUr Gaglani

तुम्हारे साथ रहना था... #तुम्हारेसाथ #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #Memories #DailyTask Living without you #Falu..)

read more
Lekin takdir ne sath na diya..  तुम्हारे साथ रहना था...
#तुम्हारेसाथ #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

#Memories #DailyTask 
Living without you #Falu..)

kUr Gaglani

#Falu Possible/ possible not!??((((( #Keyur Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
तो
मैने भी कहां रोका है..। #Falu
Possible/ possible not!??(((((

#Keyur 

kUr Gaglani

#aLifeStory #Plight #aboutme #PardonBut #missyou #Falu #Keyur at AI Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with An Incidental Idēåt;

read more
But,
My system is clean
N
Ex... EXTINCT...!//(((((((((( #aLifeStory  #Plight #aboutme #PardonBut

#MissYou #Falu 

#Keyur at AI
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with An Incidental Idēåt;

kUr Gaglani

#abba #abbu n #Falu #उसे देखे बिना... #देखेबिना #Lalu #yqdidi #lover Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
में सो रहा हुं.. #Abba 
#Abbu n #Falu 

#उसे देखे बिना...
#देखेबिना #Lalu #yqdidi 

#Lover

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification