Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ididntcomehereto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ididntcomehereto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about idi naa love story naa songs, idi naa love story songs, idi naa love story, idi na love story, idi naa love story release date,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #chitsconversation #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Because I couldn't stop myself'

He laughed, offering me a chocolate icecream as we walked away together, licking each other's candy. 

'Happy chocolate day'— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines.
#chitsconversation #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divya Kulkarni

"Stop making me cry now. I get it that you understood. But before you say anything let me tell you that we can't be the same friends again. What happened was in the past, you accepted it is great but the friendship we had is gone now. I had thought that I got my best friend but that one thing ruined everything" "I totally know what you want to say and I accept that. I just want to thank you for listening to me patiently. I love you a lot. Take care of yourself and call me whenever you want to" #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #ididntcomehereto

read more
"Just to confess something"

"Finally you thought of doing that for what I had been waiting for long!"

"I am sorry. I should have known earlier itself. It was my mistake to let go off such a beautiful thing we had. I took you for granted and always kept myself first then you. Never took you seriously" "Stop making me cry now. I get it that you understood. But before you say anything let me tell you that we can't be the same friends again. What happened was in the past, you accepted it is great but the friendship we had is gone now. I had thought that I got my best friend but that one thing ruined everything"

"I totally know what you want to say and I accept that. I just want to thank you for listening to me patiently. I love you a lot. Take care of yourself and call me whenever you want to"

Divya Kulkarni

"Oh my God! These words and coming from you. This is a rare thing. Wish I could stop the time and freeze this moment or write it down with golden letters in the history" "Shut up you monkey. I am not yet completed and you keep on chattering blah... blah... blah...! I wanted to say this always but was waiting for the right moment and now when finally you are taking your highest stride towards future I thought better late than never. You have been an important part in my life throughout and will #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #ididntcomehereto

read more
"Just wanted to tell you something, a final thing so that you may be free to go wherever you want and won't miss me then"

"Finally you realised and decided to show up at the last moment"

"Yes I did and now I want you to shut your mouth and listen to me carefully. You are a strong woman who can handle any situation you are put into. I have seen that since the beginning and I have my full faith in you. Remember I have your back always and will be there for you whenever you need"

(Remaining in caption) "Oh my God! These words and coming from you. This is a rare thing. Wish I could stop the time and freeze this moment or write it down with golden letters in the history"

"Shut up you monkey. I am not yet completed and you keep on chattering blah... blah... blah...! I wanted to say this always but was waiting for the right moment and now when finally you are taking your highest stride towards future I thought better late than never. You have been an important part in my life throughout and will

Afrin Jahan

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
  I am here to say to you a  Goody Good bye with my blessings of unconditional love that always reside in your pumping heart 💖❤️🤗🤗😊— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"To see the intensity of your anger, to see your unreasonableness and to see your love."— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

"Stop making me cry now. I get it that you understood. But before you say anything let me tell you that we can't be the same friends again. What happened was in the past, you accepted it is great but the friendship we had is gone now. I had thought that I got my best friend but that one thing ruined everything" "I totally know what you want to say and I accept that. I just want to thank you for listening to me patiently. I love you a lot. Take care of yourself and call me whenever you want to" #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #ididntcomehereto

read more
"Just to confess something"

"Finally you thought of doing that for what I had been waiting for long!"

"I am sorry. I should have known earlier itself. It was my mistake to let go off such a beautiful thing we had. I took you for granted and always kept myself first then you. Never took you seriously" "Stop making me cry now. I get it that you understood. But before you say anything let me tell you that we can't be the same friends again. What happened was in the past, you accepted it is great but the friendship we had is gone now. I had thought that I got my best friend but that one thing ruined everything"

"I totally know what you want to say and I accept that. I just want to thank you for listening to me patiently. I love you a lot. Take care of yourself and call me whenever you want to"

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

"Oh my God! These words and coming from you. This is a rare thing. Wish I could stop the time and freeze this moment or write it down with golden letters in the history" "Shut up you monkey. I am not yet completed and you keep on chattering blah... blah... blah...! I wanted to say this always but was waiting for the right moment and now when finally you are taking your highest stride towards future I thought better late than never. You have been an important part in my life throughout and will #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #ididntcomehereto

read more
"Just wanted to tell you something, a final thing so that you may be free to go wherever you want and won't miss me then"

"Finally you realised and decided to show up at the last moment"

"Yes I did and now I want you to shut your mouth and listen to me carefully. You are a strong woman who can handle any situation you are put into. I have seen that since the beginning and I have my full faith in you. Remember I have your back always and will be there for you whenever you need"

(Remaining in caption) "Oh my God! These words and coming from you. This is a rare thing. Wish I could stop the time and freeze this moment or write it down with golden letters in the history"

"Shut up you monkey. I am not yet completed and you keep on chattering blah... blah... blah...! I wanted to say this always but was waiting for the right moment and now when finally you are taking your highest stride towards future I thought better late than never. You have been an important part in my life throughout and will

Megha Lakhani

read more
"To complete you. " Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I was to go with you, as I am going

beyond your place!

You are free to accompany me!

Iam driving alone!

You can avoid crowd, especially at a time

like this! — % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is something remain you.— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #ididntcomehereto #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification