Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youretotallydifferent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youretotallydifferent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Change is for the good... love life #myquoteandyours #changeisforgood #yourquotebaba Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was once your No.1 priority,
but now we don't even talk...
You were my first go-to person, now you
don't even know what's going on in my life

A lot has happened and at the end,
you, I and our relation changed :)
— % & Change is for the good...

#love #life #myquoteandyours #changeisforgood #yourquotebaba

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank you my positivity helps me to gain my  inward power back and it is reflecting on my  glowing skin🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️💐💐💐👍👌👋👋 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes at that time you were seeing nay eyeing me, my curves and my looks and whetting your carnal desires thus. 
Now you see me as a maid, a cook, a washerwoman, an aayah, a baby sitter, a lover and a trophy wife  all rolled in one. 
Obviously you will find me different now.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

No doubt about it.
There's all round growth!

Yes, but I didn't mean that!

I too note lots of changes in you too!

This is what-your power of retorts I meant!
Thanks, dear!  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
You'd the grit to do things that you came across, but now I can see that you are losing the direction. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Now you're a part of me.— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetrybaaz Collaborating with Pushp Lata

read more
yes.. agreed it completely...👍 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine
#poetrybaaz
Collaborating with Pushp Lata

Madhav Jha

read more
because you never let yourself to explore me;
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
The glow is different,
Your vision is broad,
The confidence in your eyes,
Your cute smile remains the same..— % & Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Yes that's correct 
There's always a First Time Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Make it more interesting. :) #youretotallydifferent #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification