Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamyourdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamyourdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Tanweer Hashmi

I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are my pen
If you have some time 
Just come and spend

To read and write
What I have said! I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

#collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

mini elizabeth

I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know you well. 
know you more than anyone else. 
I keep your tears in my heart. 
Your sighs echoes in my ears. 
Your joys reflects on my face. 
So write, anyway. 
 I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Nitesh Prajapati

I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry

read more
Write down what you felt about me
 with your words.  I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry

Varadhan P M

read more

I do write personal secrets openly
for no one can read them! Iam satisfied
because the pages remain blank forever.
I don't write with ink, but with the finger!  I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Megha Soni

read more
6. दुनियां को समझना है ,
तो पहले स्वयं को समझिए। I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Shail Raghuvanshi

I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
You are the only reason I am sane
especially in a world which is less of a boon, more of a bane. I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I keep your secrets in your diary. I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Neha Shirote

I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ink me with your thoughts and make me one of the paces.
I'll be the mirror to you when you go through the pages.
I'll be the graph of your wages.
I'll be the collage of beautiful faces.
I'll be vlog of your visited places.
Forever with you in all your phases.
 I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

Mahed Sadia

I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. #Collab #yqmuse #iamyourdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I have..
Your every page..
In written..
From..
Happy writings..
Till those..
Teary ones..
I keep myself closed..
But open when you come..
I wish to never end..
Cause I want to be that amazing book at the end... I'm your diary. I keep your secrets between the lines on my forehead. I tuck your fears behind my ears. I keep your happiness in the creases of my cheeks. I'm a blank page every time I meet you. Write on me. I don't mind. 

I'm your diary who understands all your pains. I know that when people ignored or didn't accepted you the way you are , you found solace in my pages. Sometimes you left my pages wet due to excessive pain accumulated in your heart and at times you filled my pages with happiness and joy overflowing in you. When noone can understand you neither can console you, you poured your heart out as if you inhale less of fresh air and more of polluted air. I remember when you lost your battle and couldn't be #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #iamyourdiary

read more
who understands all your pains
[ Continued In Caption] I'm your diary who understands all your pains. I know that when people ignored or didn't accepted you the way you are , you found solace in my pages. Sometimes you left my pages wet due to excessive pain accumulated in your heart and at times you filled my pages with happiness and joy overflowing in you. When noone can understand you neither can console you, you poured your heart out as if you inhale less of fresh air and more of polluted air. I remember when you lost your battle and couldn't be
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification