Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imisstheway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imisstheway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imiss you images, imi ranking in india 10, imis full form, dusmanii imi poarta pica lyrics, imis la,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Springblossoms

Thank you all for your sweet pokes❤️💖❤️💖 Missing my lovely brothers, sisters and dear friends 😘😘😘😘😘 hope you all are fine and happy✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ don't forget to smile haa😊😊😊 my only order to you😁😁🤗🤗 #imisstheway #iwas #before #you #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I was
Before your
Arrival. Thank you all for your sweet pokes❤️💖❤️💖 
Missing my lovely brothers, sisters and dear friends 😘😘😘😘😘 hope you all are fine and happy✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ don't forget to smile haa😊😊😊 my only order to you😁😁🤗🤗

#imisstheway #iwas #before #you #yqmuse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Abid

I miss the way my roommate snores at night I'm at a new place with new people but I miss her snoring, I got so used it. #imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we bonded over the lustrous moon and the serene sky.
Alas that remained same but fate left us high and dry.  I miss the way my roommate snores at night 
I'm at a new place with new people but I miss her snoring, I got so used it.

#imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme
#soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

I miss the way my roommate snores at night I'm at a new place with new people but I miss her snoring, I got so used it. #imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
....... I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

#imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

I miss the way my roommate snores at night I'm at a new place with new people but I miss her snoring, I got so used it. #imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How the notorious flock used to gush to the fields at the outset of dusk,
How the cacaphonic laughter for the callous humour of the gang of girls would engulf upon them,
How a meagre amount was sufficient to distribute joy amongst a group,
How the written manuscripts carried benign information and blessings intrigued with a sense curiosity within,
How personal meet ups used to be the ordeal of the day and the virtual contacts were a facade away,
How mutual trust and compassion held its head high and perseverance and tenacity were fuelled with the thrust of faith... I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Writer Jiया

read more
Clouds communicated
Their share of 
Thoughts. — % & I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Varadhan P M

read more

My Science Master used to perform Science Experiments in the Laboratory...

His method of asking a student from the group to perform the experiment, was a suspence ful thrilling experience to us in Nineth std....  I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Bhoomi Anand

read more
I used to smile with no
restrictions,no hesitations.
I miss the way the child in me
was happy with her colour books.— % & I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
We used to be. I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

##i miss you ($$) .....😔## I miss the way my roommate snores at night I'm at a new place with new people but I miss her snoring, I got so used it. #imisstheway #yqmuse #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One day, when i am crying, you came and by holding my shoulders and the word which you said, " i am your husband " ...
By seeing into my eyes, saying.....,
 " i do not want you to cry ",
 " you should always be smiling "...
  Now i miss the moment...😔
    I still remember the moment..😔
But, my bad luck is i lost you.....
But, one thing i love you forever.❤ ##I miss you ($$) .....😔##
I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

Aditi Mishra

read more
To where I am going. I miss the way my roommate snores at night 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification