Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3phraseslikehug Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3phraseslikehug Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hey, highlighted your quote.. Baba

Hey, tomorrow is a holiday under NI act (me, a banker) 

Let's order food from out.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where were you? I missed your quotes. 

Why did you go alone? I would have accompanied you. 

Don't you dare go out in that green dress. Wear the maroon one. It suits you.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Tejsingh Rajput

read more
1)Post my qoute that I have written earlier for you.
2) it's very cold but I want colder like Korean drama's
3)shy like me but wanna be like you
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

Anuj Jain

read more
Aren't you looking slimmer, have you lost some weight? 

Let's go out and we'll have dinner out, after some shopping. 

Get some protection tonight the children are sleeping over at your brother's place.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

Varadhan P M

read more

Tie me up in your arms

Let your Heart hear my beats

Unite our two bodies into ONE  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

Megha Soni

read more
कभी-कभी डांट भी लिया करो ,मुझे तुम्हारी नाराजगी की खामोशी चुभती  बहुत है। Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

Laiba Sajid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #laibawrites #laibasajid #phraseoftheday

read more
You are not alone 
This too shall pass , all will be fine 
You are worth all the good things  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

#laibawrites #laibasajid  #phraseoftheday

The Dream Doodler

*Comfort* Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Come, I will massage your head.

This tea tastes strong, well done.

Yup there's another piece of chocolate left.  
*Comfort*

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

The Dream Doodler

read more
The bed is cleared.

You can finally hit the pillow with your head.

Okay, sleep sometimes more. 

The Dream Doodler

Hm. Bye. ;) Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I understand you.

Let's talk about anything and everything.

Take this hug. 

Hm. Bye. ;)

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification