Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howtoloseyourlover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howtoloseyourlover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to delete instagram account, how many countries are there in the world, how to delete gmail account, how to lose weight, how are you,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pull your lover close to you
Allow him the desired intimacy 
to meet every part of you
Push him into a dark corner
and enjoy getting lost in another lover
Keep him in the dark and
slyly reveal your evil part
Shock him into breaking his heart
Now, ain't it easy to lose him, the boring fart? 

Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Ask him passwords /
Ask them to tell their screen lock pin Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The best way is to woo another in front
of her eyes and become a Villain!

Why should we lose the loved one?

There are other simple ways to take revenge!  Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Trust them like you never trusted
yourself when you were crossing
the road without watching that 
car which was moving forward to you.
Love them like you never loved
the taste of that last piece of
your favourite chocolate
ice cream cone. 
Hug them like you never hugged
your teddy bear when you were five.
And at the end, you will definitely
lose them.— % & Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Die and see you will lose 
Everything. Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Let everyone enter your fight, ego, lie, cheat in life and take away the trust, the lover's ghost will also disappear with the lover and most of all, love disappears when there is no money in the pocket. Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Abhisek Jain

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
Do opposite of the best relationship
Then automatically is left 
#sweety Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #howtoloseyourlover #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
How to love your lover,
It's not hard to shower,
Than to win true lover. Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Be Honest that's it Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification