Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best distancein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best distancein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long distance relationship i love you, sad love quotes for him long distance, far distance love quotes, quotes about love on distance, love distance love quotes,

• 39 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Can kill relationships or build relationships  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stay far away when birds 
feeding their young ones Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
Can't be defined 
thru numbers ON milestones
But number OF milestones.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

The Depth Of Heart

read more
आंखों के सामने है फिर भी जो दूर है, 
इक तरफा..... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

dharkanein

read more
Face time is in next room but reality 1647km. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

dharkanein

read more
When we face time or duo or Skype it feels you are just in next room but when want to reach out the reality smashes my face in form of 1647 km. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
An unbearable ear deafening silence in which one longs just for a salutation... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #spookiansclub #pennpopcorn

read more
Holding a Grudge yet Smiling at your Face. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #spookiansclub #pennpopcorn

deepali sethi mehndiratta

read more
The ones who knew everything about each other become strangers  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The boundaries are parallel to each other and never meets. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #distancein1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification