Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conversationsare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conversationsare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cute love conversation in english, love conversation in english, love conversation in tamil, love conversation in hindi 390, hey lusu i love u di conversation 390,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Epic... Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like relaxed but deep conversation that we have with ourselves, with our own aim, with our self respect.
One message for all,
Wandering your mind here and there, 
Wandering your heart here and there,
Left with pieces of your efforts you had put forth while wandering and expecting.
See, I am not writing here for girls, woman only, it is equally placeable for boys and men too.
One thing I would like to say borrowing lines from leadership video of Sam Manekshaw- It’s knowing yourself. Knowing what you really are.
I want to add few lines to these- knowing someone should not be important to you unless you become clear, clear like will of Mount Everest to stand till last facing every favourable.
These lines are not borne out of any infatuation or any experience, I have gone through, but these lines are coming from the Optimum maturity and beauty rising from optimum thinking. Yes, Optimum thinking should be inculcated in one's habit, this not only beautifies your journey but giving you the clarity too.
And off course!
Happy morning 🌻🌄☕

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
the most matured ones... Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Varadhan P M

read more

Like over stretched elastic,
Each end waiting for a
Snap from the other side..  Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rhythm

read more
Waste of time 🙂 Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
done among them 
who don't pay attention to their work in a day.  Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #burningfeather

read more
My late night conversations are messed up yet honest cuz my heart bares itself to the moon like a werewolf and my brain knocks on my head wishes me goodbye and goes on a small vacation while my one eye is opened like a cyclops.  Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#burningfeather

Kindblue_Jay

read more
                                               the one's which makes you feel lighter & better.
 Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Early morning arguments  Still awake? Collab and talk about what late-night #conversationsare. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification