Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whydoyoustandup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whydoyoustandup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why i love you so much, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics, you begin to wonder why you came, why do we hurt the ones we love quote, why don t you just fuck off 50,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Why shouldn't I?'

'er. That doesn't answer my question'

'Sorry, but does yours?'

😳🥺😞

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Silvi Gupta

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because someone special told me that you need to speak for yourself, no one will become your voice. 

Ooo...good, but may I know who was this "someone special" ??

It was you, my dear.

Oo, great you remember my words, now really this makes me feel as someone special of someone special.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

bharat dixit

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because trust is the biggest power to accomplish any relationship, anything or any work.But in today's time it is the hardest thing to believe. Because people change with time and situation  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Coz my mind cements my legs so that I could never give in.
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Because if you don’t stand for it,
The belief will fade away. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Never believe what one says unless you whet it on the whetstone of your logic and only if it satisfies you then believe in it, is my credo. 
After applying all logic and reasoning and going through the pros and cons of anything if I believe in it then I stand by my reasoning  and beliefs, unless some more compelling reasons are proferred. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Otherwise who else would ?

If I believe in something, I have firm faith
In it!
It is truth and therefore I want you to believe that.
A lie may not need Support, but Truth needs. Truth has many enemies seen and unseen.. It needs to be protected.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because i stand for my desires and making my dreams come true moment 

There is nothing wrong about having stubbornness in achieving passion

I'm holding bigger dreams and keeping my life in race to chase them by sliding through canals and hiking mountains till I reach it
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles

Shiraj Naidu

read more
My beliefs are what make me a happy man Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Because what soul says is always true,
Therefore I stand for.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #whydoyoustandup #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification