Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisthatblanket Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisthatblanket Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

That wraps the body
In the warmth of love 
And touched by solicitude Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That's warm for double
And sweaty for single. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Which don't really protect you from the cold world but helps you to survive through it... Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Chetna Gupta

read more
Wearing a blanket of love gives you all the happiness in the world, now it is said that where there is no love there is nothing, love is the greatest happiness in the world. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sanan

read more
Your emotions are naked united when you feel each other in viceversa Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Which is cozy & comfy initially,
But if you demand your own space,
Will generate terrible heat,
That one feel like tearing off the 
Blanket 
& escape. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

read more
from which you have to take your foot out if it gets too uncomfortable.  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Dr. Aastha Jain

I'll cage you, hide you, slave you... Come on. I love you ❤🥺 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The covers everything underneath
It believes it is protecting.
It believes it is warming you up
Helping you snuggle after a long tiring day.

And look at us, doing all dirty things
Under the name of love.  I'll cage you, hide you, slave you... Come on. I love you ❤🥺

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
That engulfs us in everyday life.
Reads through the mind
and but understands the thoughts  
through the heart.❤ Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Trinayana Roy

#loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
that you drape around yourself as unexpressed emotions wreck your heart on a cold wintry night. #loveisthatblanket #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification