Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stressisthatnotification Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stressisthatnotification Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love anthem for world peace str, love anthem str, living a stress free life quotes, stress free life quotes, stress and happiness quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That gives friendly 
earnest advice 
and encouragement 
to admonished them 
to be careful Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chetna Gupta

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who has the guts to live honestly, He keeps less tension in his life. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
That pop up on the screen, 
With wide range of emojis it ceases.
 That reflects diverse lights on faces, 
Incomplete without the sound it raises. 
But fair enough to not let others gazes, 
With the notions that carries the weightage. 
That plays in minus to break it, 
Adding positive in it, to move it. 
From the site of human ocean to ace it, 
With the number of times that pays it. 
Positive are the returns that falls in, 
"Where results fall in."

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

cressy adoline

#checkouturbeloved Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which reminds you to 
Take a deep breath and
Take a short break from 
The situation which causing
You stress, it's the high time
When you should checkout 
Your nearby and your beloved! #checkouturbeloved

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Silvi Gupta

read more
that pops up on every one's life. 
Just you need to know how to mute 
that notification.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Mari

#yqquotes #notification #yqdidi #yqbaba It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #stressisthatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Him or Her liked the message you sent. #yqquotes #notification #yqdidi #yqbaba

Sakthy RS

read more
Which alerts always that our 
health needs to be notified
to lead a fantabulous,
fearless, fragrance of life. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Mir Sohail

read more
Which is usually ON 
and you should not quarrel
with it rather try to tackle it. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sanan

read more
That expresses you the way you didnt in real Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Which doesn’t need a 
default setting. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification