Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asiwalkintothefuture Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asiwalkintothefuture Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asiwal is scheduled caste, asi ishq da dard jaga baithe song, asi ishq da dard jaga baithe, sanu pata asi tenu changa lagda nahi, asi karde rahe pyar ohnu 210,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My past learnings have made my steps steadier and state of mind healthier..  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember my tough crawls,
My cheerful falters,
My sudden stumble,
And my desire to keep moving.💕

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I am confident that, 
one day I will be a 
successful writer.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Chidanand Mayachari

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I discover new things, but they are all bound by yesterday's memory.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

I must be prepared to face Surprises
and Shocks.
It is a Pandora's Box, unpredictable.

All Permutations may not work out.

Surprises give Challenges 😂 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunil itawadiya

लोग अपना भविष्य नहीं तय करते, वे अपनी आदतें तय करते हैं और उनकी आदतें ही उनका भविष्य तय करती हैं।" Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine #jindgi life #Pyar #Motivation Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures. लोग अपना भविष्य नहीं तय करते, वे अपनी आदतें तय करते हैं और उनकी आदतें ही उनका भविष्य तय करती हैं।"
Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine #jindgi #life #pyar #motivation

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am doing a work hard.. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

Good morning. Start your day with Like, share and comment Collab with your words and read other post of mine #FreshThoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't find myself there and I lost in my journey there
What is the meaning of future where I can't even find my trueself Good morning. Start your day with
Like, share and comment
Collab with your words and read other post of mine #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine

Black Guy

read more
I see people shedding like leaves from the tree and falling on the ground,
And ultimately fading away from life.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
present in mind past lefted. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #asiwalkintothefuture #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification