Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hownottobeinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hownottobeinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to delete instagram account, how many countries are there in the world, how to delete gmail account, how to lose weight, how are you,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Dr. Aastha Jain

What's with this heart's ability To neither learn nor unlearn I wonder if I could ask someone Who broke up because they "fell out of love" How does falling out of love feel like How does suddenly "not loving someone" feel like. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #hownottobeinlove

read more
Let's not read poems together, 
Or have deep conversations 
in a vulnerable weather. 
Let's not smile together at the rain, 
Let's not stare at each other 
again and again. 

Now, don't take my name twice, 
Don't listen to me all ears, so precise.
Let's not bring each other flowers, 
Let's always call it mine and yours 
and never 'ours'. 
 What's with this heart's ability
To neither learn nor unlearn

I wonder if I could ask someone
Who broke up because they "fell out of love"
How does falling out of love feel like
How does suddenly "not loving someone" feel like.

Shambhavi🍁

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
First lay down straight
Then close your eyes
And stop breathing
After a few moments
You'll feel suffocated
If you still didn't breath
After sometime your heart 
won't beat
You'll be dead!
For you to be alive
For your heart to pump blood
You must be in love
You must love everything 
around you
Because the heart only knows 
the language of love
It won't respond to anything
 except love
So, to not be in love
You must not be alive
 Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arpita Mohanty

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stay away from people. Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
Stay away from people. Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

aditya kumar

read more
When you look into the eyes
makes the heart mesmerize
The way you show your care
Hold hands when falling 
And Inspire to go higher
If not fall in love,would be a dare

Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
When your beloved still plays the song you loved the most....

And still hides that you are embibed in their thoughts...... Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Nobody feels the way I do in love.  Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Englishpoetry #English #burningfeather

read more
With things -

Love people and use things
Don't play with heart's strings
Rings and jewels are like playthings
Enjoy with loved ones like warm spring

#englishpoetry #english #burningfeather

arrey.oh.chachu

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Alternative

read more
Don't be an #alternative for
Something to someone  Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Time to #Collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Alternative

read more
Don't be an #alternative for
Something to someone  Time to #collab and talk about on #hownottobeinlove. Feel free to write a poem or make a list. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification