Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ahomewithinmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ahomewithinmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aho ka full form, aho ka matlab, aho ka japanese meaning, aho ka meaning, aho ka japanese,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sharif Chhora

Aakash Khati

Sakshi Jasrotia

What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I’m exposed to storms of 
Orthodoxy. What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonia Dey

What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw you for the first-time yes 
very first time because you seem 
all belong to it from ages. Know 
that I just built a home now it's 
upto you how you want its interior,
make it yours completely my dear !  What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am settled myself. What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
People don't talk to me and they talk behind my back
So I rely on myself and built a separate private space of mine where I can talk to myself What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

aditya kumar

read more
I found that there is a person reside inside me who is more mature,more responsible who needs to be nurtured. What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
When I started writing 
A haven to rest my tired soul
A home that makes me feel whole!  What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

read more
I feel like quitting to myself
When anxiety leads me down 
When fear overwhelms  me 
When depressions pull me down 
I built a home within  myself
So I start investing my time in my passion 
I start working  on myself 
I turn my attention to myself 
Every time I am upgrading myself
Day by day I am upgrading 
My mission to 
Find my best version
Because it's time to enjoy quality time with myself 
I will be......

What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
people had denied me to stay in their homes.  What happened when you built a home within yourself? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #ahomewithinmyself  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification