Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toholdalittlelonger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toholdalittlelonger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil hi toh hai season 3 finale, dil hi toh hai song, dil hi toh hai lyrics, dil toh pagal hai ringtone free download, tujhe na dekhu toh chain mujhe aata nahi hai,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Seema Sharma

When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you know it's the last time.... When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You believe it's worth it When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Mind says to take a step closer, 
With what great it has to offer. 
Why not to look over a bit longer, 
With sight of hope and determination to shower. 
Let me get washed in the rain of summer, 
That symbolises my acts to be sweeter. 
With me in this place full of rumours, 
Me time is the purest hours to look over. 
Vanishes all the distress that seizes, 
With hours of priceless correction with myself. 
Does it lead to a way of heaven? 
 When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
you are longing for it.. When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine
#msj #msjquotes

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Mind says to take a step closer, 
With what great it has to offer. 
Why not to look over a bit longer, 
With sight of hope and determination to shower. 
Let me get washed in the rain of summer, 
That symbolises my acts to be sweeter. 
With me in this place full of rumours, 
Me time is the purest hours to look over. 
Vanishes all the distress that seizes, 
With hours of priceless correction with myself. 
Does it lead to a way of heaven? 
 When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
No one kept.. When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
You already lose the hope to do anything right When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

Manmohan Singh

read more
Hold a Little longer when you are about to fall.....
A helping hand may probably  just have made up his mind,  after hearing your call..... When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
loving and dear one isn't responding back.  When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #English #englishquote #englishwriting #burningfeather

read more
There is even a speck of hope and you recognize your inherent worth, not allowing yourself to disappear.  When do you think it's better to hold on a little longer? Share it with us in today's #musingtime #toholdalittlelonger #YourQuoteAndMine
#english #englishquote #englishwriting #burningfeather
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification