Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenidontpayattention Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenidontpayattention Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't understand what is communicated 

I can understand the logic 
while communicating  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you long for it.

you ignore it. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
Attention is never paid
But drawn .
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Kaushal

read more

It seems I am not losing your care

It seems there is a beautiful way to go Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

You Stare at Me

You Stare elsewhere  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Workers don't work

I don't work...  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
I just ignore it..

I am fully into it.. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
You are just like a passerby to me nothing more than that

You seems like person who has very important role in my life journey Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My heart starts to cheat me, 

My heart begins to flirt me.  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #English #englishquote #Humour #burningfeather

read more
Then you come wagging your tail

Then you go back being a typical male Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #whenidontpayattention #YourQuoteAndMine
#english #englishquote #humour #burningfeather
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification