Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfishnessisthatbuilding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfishnessisthatbuilding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beauty self love quotes, selfishness quotes in hindi, love letter to self template 10, selfishness quotes in marathi, quote for self love,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #selfishnessisthatbuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
built for the self, of the self, by the self and is ironically self destructive Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #selfishnessisthatbuilding  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SoYog

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #selfishnessisthatbuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
YOU! Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #selfishnessisthatbuilding  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Which has neither doors ,nor windows nor ventilators..the inhabitants are doomed to suffocation... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Rv Mishra

read more
That is never built on care, love, and loyalty... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Silvi Gupta

read more
which needs to collapse for humanity to build up. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakthy RS

read more
No one can dwells in it except
you alone and it never gives
happiness to others. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Kisan Patel

read more
which collapse every one's trust. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

read more
that opulently overlooks the huts of the slum.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. #csmayachari It's time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #selfishnessisthatbuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which is the most beautiful mansion, but it is in hell. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.
#CSMAYACHARI 

Varadhan P M

read more
Which would remain unoccupied

Like the deserted Garden of the Selfish Giant.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification