Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best validationin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best validationin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about natural love and affection is valid consideration, pyaar vali love story, transitioned vmx/execstate/val to poweredoff, octet rule is not valid for the molecule, val love,

• 21 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can be a proof but cannot prove Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
An acceptance you seek from others which is unnecessary most of the time... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarendra Bhavedi

Anitha Elisha

#mykindavalidationquote #rapidfire #validationin1line #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The truth, fact and the most 
needed one at all times #mykindavalidationquote #rapidfire  #validationin1line #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
The ®€capt¢ha  to prove me Human~being.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
Counting the pocket money either increasing or decreasing.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
Mom checking out my outfits to be apt for functions.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Do not crave for validation from this world
You are the best judge of you Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

Cherry

LOL😛 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
His attraction towards me upto 3-4 days after reading my quotes about him  LOL😛
Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
Ultimately you started liking brewed tea, didn't you?  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #validationin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification