Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pastisthatnewspaper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pastisthatnewspaper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, past love quotes, past love relationship quotes, kisi ke pas time nahi hai shayri video free download 0, lafz nhi hai mere pas shayri 0,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #pastisthatnewspaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
lying undisposed in the shelf of memories, soggy from floating back and forth on the river of time. 
If only we would find the present newspaper as interesting, maybe we could burn the past ones and float in time on the boat of happiness. 
 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #pastisthatnewspaper #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #pastisthatnewspaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
delivered promptly everyday, stirring up pleasant and painful emotions as you let your mind's eye run over it, leaving barely any time to digest the present available newspaper which often remains unread or partly read.  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #pastisthatnewspaper #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Which has yesterday's information so learn from it and be prepared for tomorrow's challenges... Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #pastisthatnewspaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Past #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

read more
...... which needs to be corrected. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#past #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

Atishay jain

read more
That told us what had happened
That will not effect our present
You can just leave from it and throw
It's the future, where you should go Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Gita Khanna

read more
It's best to make a paper boat of it and sail it on the waters of oblivion... Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Presha

read more
which do not contain any breaking news, still we keep reading it again and again! Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Priya Nambi

read more
came  to shore me up in the middle of the sea.
It own came when looking for a shadow!
 Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Which has been read & learnt,
The offers are expired,
The announcements are reacted upon,
It’s a time to recycle with old 
and  to move on. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Anuj Jain

read more
the news of which is relevant even today, which prophetically predicts the future, that is today.  Welcome to the day 24 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification