Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontthinkyouwerebusy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontthinkyouwerebusy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 What do you mean 

I mean you have changed 
No I have not changed 

You silly 
Why would you think like that 
You are my first and last priority no matter what  happens 
I love you now and forever 
My love for you will never change  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not busy physically, may be..
Why do you ask me?
I had to ask you something, that's why..
What's that something, may I know?
because I too have to say something!
Well let me break it first, I have been
transferred to Chandigarh. Say something dear..
   There's nothing to add, you had told it.
So you were also transferred to the same place!  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
because I saw you 
Travelling from place 
To place ...
I saw you playing with your friends..
I saw to blabbering with your juniors..
I finally understood that you 
Are busy only when I need 
You ❤️ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
But you were planning for our future where we can keep our memories safely Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more

“no, you are wrong, I was completing my official project work.”

“but I think you are pretending”

“then, go to my office check it.”

“its ok, I am just asking” Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Now, still you are on.. fighting side.
I can tell every detail how i was, but see this now, that why i do not want to do this.
Goddamn...., fights are on with brother, swing and fro to my hometown, grandmother is not well, where i live is socially deceased with atrocities, now and any small work completion is not happening on time and you... you think i am joking! father's demise and i'm all alone, nobody besides me, problems are here and there, still i am managing all while taking time and write here and still you are lamenting... lamenting,... and lamenting Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

مومن

read more
but definitely you were with someone
with whom you deserved to be. 
I mean cheap people just like you dear.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine

Grishma Doshi

"Why? You didn't ask me. How could you say so?"

"Well, I believe so."

"But you know nothing about me. How can you make such assumptions?"

"That's the reason I can make an assumption."

"That's not fair."

"Well if you would have wanted me to not make an assumption. You would have told me you were busy." 🖤📓📓🖤
#microtale #conversation #newconversations #dontthinkyouwerebusy #assumptions #knowingeachother #believe #grishmaconversations

R.S. Meena

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
when I came to see you,
 you were looking easy. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I don't think you are easy Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #dontthinkyouwerebusy #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification