Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmaconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmaconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

"We don't know how long we can hold." 

"We have to hold back a little." 

"What will that be? Holding on or on hold?" 

"I don't know. But before we either hold each other or put this on hold forever we have to hold ourselves." 🧡📙📙🧡
#microtale #wotd #hold #uncertainty #future #conversations #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

#rapidfire #gentlenessin1line #grishmaconversations Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every time I said sorry, he said "It's ok, it's normal." #rapidfire #gentlenessin1line #grishmaconversations

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

"I am tired of distracting myself from the things I don't want to remember." 

"Hmmm." 

"What???" 

"Then maybe try focusing on something." 

"And?" 

"Try first, then we talk. ok?" 

"Ok." 

"Hey, how did it go?" 

"It was good. I believe things will be better." 

"How?" 

"It feels I can be at peace again. I felt better in that little time." 

"Yup. That's how we are built. We tend to find peace eventually. We like to get normal as soon as we can." 

"Quite an interesting experiment." 

"Or an experience?"  💙📘📘💙
#conversations #microtale #peace #distraction #focus #perspective #beinghuman #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"Why? You didn't ask me. How could you say so?"

"Well, I believe so."

"But you know nothing about me. How can you make such assumptions?"

"That's the reason I can make an assumption."

"That's not fair."

"Well if you would have wanted me to not make an assumption. You would have told me you were busy." 🖤📓📓🖤
#microtale #conversation #newconversations #dontthinkyouwerebusy #assumptions #knowingeachother #believe #grishmaconversations

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

"When you are not able to find something maybe it is a sign that it is not for you." 

"Yes, but what if it is also telling you to find something else that is for you." 

"Hmmm." 

"Just check once more if there are some signs around or maybe within that you saw but didn't give attention or importance." 🧡📙📙🧡
#microtale #conversations #search #signs #choices #thingsonlyforyou #basics #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"Keep going, keep walking and you will reach somewhere." 

"Oh really? How?" 

"Look back. Look around." 

"Where??" 

"Anywhere. On calendar. In mirror. In eyes of someone. In that old photograph. In that front camera of your phone. At that moment you thought that it will stay forever." 

"That's true but these are too many." 

"Just look at one of them that will be enough to tell you that you moved. Moved ahead whether you wanted or not. Whether you tried or not. And you will again."
 💙📘 Look back to look ahead 📘💙
#microtale #conversations #keepmoving #destination #youcandoitagain #letterfrommetome #selfreminders #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"Stop sucking. You have everything you wanted. And  that's great."

"Yeah, that looks great. But you know everything has a price that you have to pay. Sometimes it is expensive."

"Well, then learn to negotiate."

"It doesn't work always."

"Well, I guess sometimes before you convince them you need to convince yourself."

"Hmm."
 💭💭
#microtale #conversations #choices #decisions #pricetopay #expensive #negotiation #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"It is hard to commit, it is hard to persist. I want to do things but I can't." 
"Really?" 
"Yeah." 
"Maybe look back. You will find something. You know the time when you made sure you played your favourite sport/game every day or on weekends. When you watched Shaktimaan every Sunday morning. When you studied every single day in your boards. When you made sure to do those little parties after every assignment and a bigger one after final exams. When you made sure you study for 15 days before every exam. And that project for which you and your best friend worked for months." 
"Yeah, I did. But yet I didn't finish everything." 
"But do you regret any of them?" 
"No, I don't so." 
"Then?" 
"But, it is different now." 
"Really? Aren't you still doing some things? Like completing everyday chores. Trying to eat right. Doing that short walk/jog every single day. Try to meditate when you can. Make sure to pay bills on time. And also, trying to be on time now whenever you meet your friends." 
"Yes. I am doing." 
"Then? Am I right or am I right?" 
"Yes, I need to say you are right." 💭💭
#microtale #conversations #remember #beyourowninspiration #selftalk #notafiction #notsorandomthoughts #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"શું રોજ રોજ આ કુંડામાં પાણી નાખે છે?
એકેય ફૂલ તો આવતા નથી." 

"હા ફૂલ નહીં આવે." 

"તો, શું કરવા મહેનત કરે છે?" 

"હું તો ફક્ત કળીની રાહ જોઉં છું." 💚📗📗💚
#microtale #conversations #hope #faith #wait #nurture #humannature #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

"આ વારેવારે શું સમય જોયા કરે છે?" 

"અરે, હું સમયસર ચાલું છું કે નહીં તે જોવ છું." 

"મતલબ સમય તે નક્કી કરી લીધો છે. તને ખબર જ છે કે તને ચાલતા કેટલો સમય લાગવાનો છે." 

"હા તો." 

"તો પછી?" ⏳⏳
#microtale #conversations #time #timeframe #watch #musingabouttime #gujarativarta #grishmaconversations
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification