Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ibelieveintheperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ibelieveintheperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about liev schreiber wife, liev schreiber girlfriend, jordon ibe, liev schreiber, lie to me,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A greatest reward that I'm encountering within, 
That has alot to serve. 
Without any comments in return. 
To reveal joy it brings to my soul, 
Which makes me fulfilled from all over. 
Lighter it feels, the more I cherish, 
Upgrades are performing well inside in many. 
But still require some survey to enhance, 
That will surely leads to beautiful path of grace. 
Which are already processing in a place, 
Where notions are powerful to face. 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I need appreciation & motivation 
To be consistent 
From myself. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
akin to believing in God. 
Hell, if you say I'll go to, then pray thee tell me from which perspective do you say so. 
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
A greatest reward that I'm encountering within, 
That has alot to serve. 
Without any comments in return. 
To reveal joy it brings to my soul, 
Which makes me fulfilled from all over. 
Lighter it feels, the more I cherish, 
Upgrades are performing well inside in many. 
But still require some survey to enhance, 
That will surely leads to beautiful path of grace. 
Which are already processing in a place, 
Where notions are powerful to face. 

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Is hard to believe...
I suddenly
Burst into tears 
When no one around..
I pretend to smile 
All day ...
And am accepting everything
that I am processing to be 
Happy again❤️ Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Guruwanshu

जब उन्हें पाने से ज्यादा खोने का डर हो, तो अक्सर दिल के राज़, मन में गाड़ दिये जाते है। ~ गुरुवांशु #guruwanshu #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovepoem #bestyqhindiquotes #चुप्पीठीकनहीं #truetoeachother #ibelieveintheperson

read more
प्यार शिकायतों के बोझ से दब रहा है,
वरना तेरे साथ दिल उदास कब रहा है।

तुझे खोने के डर से छुपाए हैं कई राज़,
शिकायतें छुपाने का यही सबब रहा है।

कुछ तो सच होगा ही मेरे अल्फाज़ो में,
मेरा लिखा अखबार में छप तब रहा है।

कुछ मिसरे लिखे थे तूने भी पढ़े भी थे,
पढ़ के असर न पड़ना भी गजब रहा है।

कोई ख़्याल बेवजह नही लिखा 'गुरु'
हर मिसरे का अपना ही मतलब रहा है। 
जब उन्हें  पाने से ज्यादा खोने का डर हो,
तो अक्सर दिल के राज़, मन में गाड़ दिये जाते है।
~ गुरुवांशु

#guruwanshu #yqbaba  #yqdidi  #lovepoem #bestyqhindiquotes #चुप्पीठीकनहीं  #truetoeachother #ibelieveintheperson

No Name

read more
Just like you recognises your worth and appreciate your hardwork until now  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
most trustworthy with my hard work  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #untimelywickedthoughts #prathap_quotes

read more
enduring the ethos 
of exertion. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine
#untimelywickedthoughts #prathap_quotes

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
having faith in our core philosophy 
of our soul merging with 
the supreme soul  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #ibelieveintheperson #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification