Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truetoeachother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truetoeachother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, true love is always unconditional, true love is unconditional explain, true stories of unconditional love, ooo maa true love,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #truetoeachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Our bond remains same 
We don't have insecurity 
Our love stays pure  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #truetoeachother #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SoYog

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #truetoeachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we will be together forever! Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #truetoeachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yqoneliner

read more
...... will never have Regrets. 

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yqoneliner

Gita Khanna

read more
There is hardly a storm 
we cannot weather together....

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
You form a protective dome over your relationship 
Which is not easily intruded by the 
Fake remarks or 
Pinching taunts. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Anuj Jain

read more

no roses no anemones
nor tulips nor mistletoes, 
love need not be told, 
feelings too one can withhold, 
when we stay true to each other, 
only faith rules. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Suspicion, infidelity or spying

have no place in our Bondage of Love!

We would be Ideal Lovers! A Role Model

for the Generations to come!  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Saahasa Ravi

read more
nothing could 
Have 
Driven 
Us 
Apart mister 💔 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Guruwanshu

जब उन्हें पाने से ज्यादा खोने का डर हो, तो अक्सर दिल के राज़, मन में गाड़ दिये जाते है। ~ गुरुवांशु #guruwanshu #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovepoem #bestyqhindiquotes #चुप्पीठीकनहीं #truetoeachother #ibelieveintheperson

read more
प्यार शिकायतों के बोझ से दब रहा है,
वरना तेरे साथ दिल उदास कब रहा है।

तुझे खोने के डर से छुपाए हैं कई राज़,
शिकायतें छुपाने का यही सबब रहा है।

कुछ तो सच होगा ही मेरे अल्फाज़ो में,
मेरा लिखा अखबार में छप तब रहा है।

कुछ मिसरे लिखे थे तूने भी पढ़े भी थे,
पढ़ के असर न पड़ना भी गजब रहा है।

कोई ख़्याल बेवजह नही लिखा 'गुरु'
हर मिसरे का अपना ही मतलब रहा है। 
जब उन्हें  पाने से ज्यादा खोने का डर हो,
तो अक्सर दिल के राज़, मन में गाड़ दिये जाते है।
~ गुरुवांशु

#guruwanshu #yqbaba  #yqdidi  #lovepoem #bestyqhindiquotes #चुप्पीठीकनहीं  #truetoeachother #ibelieveintheperson

Sayam Shah

read more
No one can ever break our bond 

And friendship as well♥️ Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification