Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelinesonyourpalm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelinesonyourpalm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theli ka bahuvachan, theli meaning in hindi, hisa thel gama 2020, thelines week 4, thelines week 7,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Do not determine your future but 
Your hardwork and your perspective towards life determines your future  

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #luck #Palmlines #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
......says that,

They also have luck,  who don't have hands.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine

#luck #palmlines #yqbaba #yqdidi

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Are the ones destiny has written,
But I promise to change the way your heart beats, when I double your heart beats  coupling with mine..
 Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sakthy RS

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
makes me warm
when you hold my hands,
I wrote in the sands
to be always calm.
 Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Can decide your destiny,
But your karma makes you always undoubtedly fantastic.😊😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗💕💪💪💪💪👌👌🌈🌈🌈🌈🙌🙌☀️☀️✨ Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sanan

read more
Can't change your past but for sure can't change until you ignore it's not like that when you believe your worth Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
may be tiny to appear,
But will take you 
to the farthest destination 
that awaits you. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Varadhan P M

read more
May predict your past and present, guide you through your future.

Actually they disappear with hard work!
So all the KARMAS gone!

For trying Aadhar updation none of
the fingers carried any lines!  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

अज्ञानी

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thelinesonyourpalm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #join love #calm

read more
Are meant to make me calm.
When we join hands,
Our lines stands
In our path to love
To be always in lurve Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#join #love #calm

Shravan Goud

read more
tells donot lose patience
move forward with dareness. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification