Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best birthdaygiftreceived Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best birthdaygiftreceived Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about birthday status love, happy birthday to my best friend and husband, mother gave you birth, simrat and bir are partners, jawaharlal nehru date of birth and time,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and share about the most memorable birthday gift you received. #remembertowrite #birthdaygiftreceived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was a dress 👗from my husband 
and my happiness knew no bounds 
as it was the first ever gift after just few days of my marriage Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and share about the most memorable birthday gift you received. #remembertowrite #birthdaygiftreceived #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kulbhushan Arora

Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and share about the most memorable birthday gift you received. #remembertowrite #birthdaygiftreceived #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a Blood Donation Camp
Organised by My friends
Where 150 people donated blood
With me🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸 Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and share about the most memorable birthday gift you received. #remembertowrite #birthdaygiftreceived #YourQuoteAndMine

Swati...

read more
When you was me
When you is me
When you will mine
When you with me 
When you for me
 That's Your Presence with me....
 Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Uma Sarvade

read more
When you was me
When you is me
When you will mine
When you with me 
When you for me
 That's Your Presence with me....
 Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Silvi Gupta

read more
were my parents, gifted to me by God. Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Sita Prasad

read more
I don't like superlatives,
they make other musings
invisible in front of them! 
I have fond memories of, 
cards, cakes, wishes, toffees,
blessings and lots of love. 
I am today standing tall
because of many such gifts.  Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Tapoja Das

read more
The invitation letter to perform Indian Classical Music in All India Radio- आकाशवाणी 🎙️ Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Sanan

read more
A lovely msgs from brother and my lifetime bestie
And my frnds my sista
Itzz memorable
They made my 22 spl Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
My portrait sketch. Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
Look at my ring, I exultantly showed my plastic ring to my grandfather. 
Oh! how nice it is but I will get you a gold one he said. 
And I happily continued playing with my toys and games, hardly concerned about gold or money or any material things. 
My grandfather breathed his last before he could fulfil his promise to me. 
It was after 3 months of his demise that my birthday fell. 
And to my surprise my grandmother gifted me a gold ring with a deep red ruby. 
That was perhaps the most memorable gift I ever received.  Welcome to the Day 8 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification