Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontknowphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontknowphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mind is a complete blank 😫 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words have lost their way and left me tongue tied Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I hug her and walk away Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Famous phrase used when you know exactly what to say but not gutsy enough to say it out loud... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

Afrin Jahan

read more
Only when my mind is puzzled and i want to obey to not to say.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

Tapoja Das

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase #tapojaquote #khwahish My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I believe on silent communication. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase #tapojaquote #khwahish

Sanan

read more
Just want to end it anyhow Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more
In (a+b) ²= a²+ 2ab +b², there's an extra 2ab,  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

Sharanu Gaddi

#firstquoteofmine in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
ನಿನ್ನ ಕಥೆಗಳು ಹೇಗೆ ವರಾಣಸಿಲಿ
ನೀನು ಇಲ್ಲದ ನನ್ನ ಹೃದಯ
ಬರಡು ಭೋಮಿನಂತೆ ಹಾಗಿದೆ
ಈ ❤️.. ಹೃದಯ
ಶರಣು ಹುಲಿಹೈದರ್  #firstquoteofmine in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Varadhan P M

read more
I am unable to take the conversation further....  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification