Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tapojaquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tapojaquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about note and tap, saweetie tap in lyrics, saweetie tap in mp3 download, saweetie tap in, metric tap and die set 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Tapoja Das

Search happiness nearby 🌈🌻🌼🦋😄 #musings life #yqbaba #yourquote #tapojaquote #khwahish life #positivevibes

read more
Searching happiness beside you 
Won't let you feel down. Search happiness nearby 🌈🌻🌼🦋😄

#musings #life #yqbaba #yourquote #tapojaquote #khwahish #life #positivevibes

Tapoja Das

I don't know why! 🥀 #tapojaquote #khwahish poetry #sadness life #yourquote #yqbaba

read more
I'm unable to understand the reason 
behind every bad thing happens to me.
I'm unable to determine
when, I have been wrong to someone, 
which comes like a reflection to me.
I'm unable to believe that 'everything happens for a reason' ;
Rather I believe on the surreal miracles of the actions. I don't know why! 🥀 #tapojaquote #khwahish #poetry #sadness #life #yourquote #yqbaba

Tapoja Das

সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা, আজ আমার সাথে #Collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি। #এমনমেঘলাশোক #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Dada

read more
এমন মেঘলা শোক,
যেনো ফিরে পেতে চাই 
আমার পুরোনো বন্দী ঘরে রাখা 
অযত্নে লালিত রেকর্ড এর ঝোঁক....
শত গান বেজে উঠুক, দুলুক ছন্দে পবন -
"এই মেঘলা দিনে একলা, ঘরে থাকে না তো মন".... সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা,

আজ আমার সাথে #collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি।

#এমনমেঘলাশোক
#yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish
Collaborating with YourQuote Dada

Tapoja Das

सुप्रभात। ज़िन्दगी से बात ऐसे करें, दिन की शुरुआत ऐसे करें... #दिनकीशुरुआत #Collab #yqdidi #tapojaquote #khwahish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
दिन जीने मे मज़ा ही आ जाए... सुप्रभात।
ज़िन्दगी से बात ऐसे करें,
दिन की शुरुआत ऐसे करें...
#दिनकीशुरुआत #collab #yqdidi #tapojaquote #khwahish #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Tapoja Das

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase #tapojaquote #khwahish My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I believe on silent communication. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase I don't know what to say in 1 line. #dontknowphrase #tapojaquote #khwahish

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tapoja Das

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You prove to be matured and you don't need anybody's suggestion to take the decisions of your life. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #leftwithoutlooking #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Tapoja Das

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime and talk about the #biggestlesson you learnt this year. #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't wait for the right time. This moment is the right time to start the action. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime and talk about the #biggestlesson you learnt this year. #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Tapoja Das

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I have to go now in 1 line. #havetogophrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I can't see your farewell...🥀 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I have to go now in 1 line. #havetogophrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Tapoja Das

উষ্ণীষ -এর পক্ষ থেকে আজ তোমাদের জন্য রইলো কনটেস্ট - "তিনটি শব্দে" যেখানে আমাদের দেওয়া অনুভূতি বা বিষয় কেবলমাত্র তিনটি শব্দে লিখে ফেলতে হবে। আজকের শব্দ- অতীত লেখার শেষে তোমার কোলাব অপশনটি কিন্তু অফ করতে ভুলো না। #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #khwahish #ushnish #তিনটিশব্দে১১ #tapojaquote

read more
অতীত কালবৈশাখীর ঝরাপাতা উষ্ণীষ  -এর পক্ষ থেকে আজ তোমাদের জন্য রইলো কনটেস্ট - 
"তিনটি শব্দে"
যেখানে আমাদের দেওয়া অনুভূতি বা বিষয়  কেবলমাত্র তিনটি শব্দে লিখে ফেলতে হবে।

আজকের শব্দ- অতীত 

লেখার শেষে তোমার কোলাব অপশনটি কিন্তু অফ করতে ভুলো না।

Tapoja Das

Don't let you in the depth of complications. #tosaveyourself #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #tapojaquote #khwahish

read more
To save myself,
I maintain a safe distance
from involvements. Don't let you in the depth of complications. 
#tosaveyourself #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #tapojaquote #khwahish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification