Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstbookasakid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstbookasakid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Is just going to library and collect books 📚 like
👉Chandamama
👉Champak
👉Comics of Amarchitrakatha
👉Panchatantra stories 
👉Enid blyton
And the list goes on  Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
" One legged soldier "
A single legged toy soldier saves his queen from dying.
A toy soldier having life and his heroic journey intrigued me.
It was the greatest fiction for 7yr old me... Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqgujarati #comicbooks #firstbookiread

read more
... was "ચાચા ચૌધરી", a comic book. 💙

Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#yqgujarati #comicbooks #firstbookiread

Sita Prasad

read more
The colorful Champak! Yeah, it was a great companion in train journeys too! Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Afrin Jahan

read more
दादा दादी की 101 कहानियां।😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗 Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Raghav Bharara

read more
Charlotte's web  Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
Comics and cartoon strips fascinated me from a very young age and graduating to books was a natural progression by the ripe old age of 5 years. 
Noddy goes to Toyland was perhaps the first book I don't clearly remember, but was certainly a well cherished one. 
The journey had been good and the books have changed but their fascination remains unchanged. Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Panchatantra Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
The jungle book Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and tell us about the first book you remember reading as a kid. #remembertowrite #firstbookasakid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Alphabet books were books which I read at first as kid. Welcome to the Day 15 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification