Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenitrytotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenitrytotalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I got out of words,
my smile would say a lot
to me
hope it says the same
or a little more
to you...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want distractions to not ldt you know that i feel hurt whenever i wanna talk uhh Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more

when I try to talk to you. 
I thought what should I talk to you.
Should I talk about the love of us, 
or should I talk about  what I feel for you. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

ꌦꋬꀘꏂꏂꋊ💕ꀘ ꇙꋬꋬꊰꋬꋪ 2✨

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine# Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't express my feelings
 in front of you... 
I swallow my words and my feeling
broken under my heart... 
With my bleeding heart 💔
I smile in front of you..... 
Just to show you 
my  happiness....!! 
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine#

Saahasa Ravi

read more
i always try 
To tell you 
How much
You mean to me ..
Unfortunately you
Never heard it 💔 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
You didn't talk to me. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You were seen away. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scaredheart #English #englishquote #burningfeather

read more
Silently, my mind starts forming words
Then suddenly a lame thought occurs:
Just a random thought of you gone,
With this my words get withdrawn.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#scaredheart #english #englishquote #burningfeather

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I lose my identity  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #whenitrytotalk #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification