Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best problemyouhavebrought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best problemyouhavebrought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to follow up like a pro, love problem quotes, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, life problem quotes in hindi, thyroid ki pro,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

neelu

Vijay Katara

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My friend and her problem
Are synonyms of each other
Problems never leave her
And she keeps  getting into problem
But whatever it is she never changed
She never told me about her problem
Nor did I force her to discuss the problem 
Although she calls me her friend
I don't know what makes her stop to say
But I will always stand by her in her problem
For the problem should also have a problem
For it has To counter me first than to get her into problem 

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tapoja Das

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Problems of confusion,
A bulk of datas in the equation.
Looking for an affirmation,
Searching for no tension. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
" Have I ever disappointed you? 
Look at this."

"O God not again"

"But you were expecting me to be me, ain't it so? "

" How do you expect me to mend your torn pants for the tenth time in a week"

" Now that's an exaggeration mom."

"Don't come to me with this the next time"

"Ok, look at this then "

"Where's my cane? Go fetch it." Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine

ashutosh sharma

#thirdquote this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Her meaningless ignorance. #thirdquote this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
"Why cannot you surrender it to Almighty and 
be light ?",
The Soul queried the mind Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
The perfect time to do stuffs. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
as if we don't have enough already  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I haven't brought any problem with me anyway, I never come with any problem. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Wait before you speak 'say any problem which is not related to money and Relationships' go ahead now
What happened why you silent  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #problemyouhavebrought #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification