Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coincidencein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coincidencein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about coincidence love quotes, kabaad the coin, coincide meaning in hindi, coincide meaning in marathi, coincide meaning in maths,

• 29 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My friend who share my birthday kept the same morning sunshine message Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your touch seems so unconditional, 
Which is even profound after so long years.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Secret Star

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Coincidence is a 
Messenger sent by truth Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Silvi Gupta

Samajh nahi aata, unhe kaise pata chal jaata hai, ki hame kya khana hai Logo ke liye coincidence, hamare liye dil ka connection 💞 Love u momsy 💞 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Me(at school) : yaar aaj mujhe paneer khana hai 

Mummy(at home) : beta khana khane beth jao,     
                                aaj paneer bana hai Samajh nahi aata, unhe kaise pata chal jaata hai, ki hame kya khana hai 
Logo ke liye coincidence, hamare liye dil ka connection 💞
Love u momsy 💞

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

Silvi Gupta

Do u remember this komal 😂😅 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I dial your number to call
& Your call comes. Do u remember this komal 😂😅

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the 
word #coincidencein2lines 

Silvi Gupta

Usually happens with me in chats Aise lagta hai, meri dimaag/dil ki awaz bakiyon ko bhi sunai de rhi hai kya 😂😂😅 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What I think to write 
You write and post.  Usually happens with me in chats 
Aise lagta hai, meri dimaag/dil ki awaz bakiyon ko bhi sunai de rhi hai kya 😂😂😅

Silvi Gupta

#my coincident girl 😁 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be it late or be it early 
We reach at the same time 
& People feel we travel together. #my coincident girl 😁

cressy adoline

read more
When your dreams get synced with
What God has bestowed upon you! Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

Sakthy RS

read more
That happens accidentally but
not incidentally between those 
who are travelling in same
wave length. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines 

Ivyschriftsteller

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Inthira Shini

read more
that depicts how close some people are to another
Like the stars and moon at night.
Their love never fails
And will always be U&I Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #coincidencein2lines

Collaborating with Inthira Shini
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification